CHAPTER 10

We go back four hours ago at UA high, right now we see an individual who has the same color hair, similar to our main cinnamon roll boy, but this person was a she and her name was Mizuki Yagi....yes you heard right, Mizuki Yagi the daughter of Toshinori Yagi AKA Allmight but right now we could only sigh becuase of what happened a few months ago, ever since she found out that she has a half brother she became a bit distant from her father , who was the only parent in her life since she doesn't have any memories of her Mother but she couldn't help but be a bit pissed because since she told Katsuki about it he became even more of an Asshole if Mizuki ever said anything remotely close that involve Izuku...but as a sister, she really just hope to see him...where ever he was.

Kaminari: Man, did you guys see the media wave this morning, it was really stressing me out.

Who would've thought that they were willing to break down the school gate to get in here.

Momo: Well it does make sense, after all if the number 1 hero announced he became a school teacher, they would want to know the details behind it.

Jirou: Though it is kind of annoying, I mean, they nearly mauled me just because they wanted to know some stuff about him.

Hagakure: Well I do think it was a surprise, after all I don't usually get people wanting an interview with me, it was kind of exciting.

Ojiro: *Do I need to point out that you're invisible?*

The door to their classroom bursts open and entered a scruffy man with long black hair and a black like track like suit, this was class 1A homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa.

Aizawa: Alright class settle down!

The class remains in total silence at the words of their teacher.

Aizawa: Silence... good...

Now then, before we conduct business as normal, each of you will be given a task.

This task, will decide your future

Everyone: *Is it another quirk test?!*

Aizawa: You all need to pick a class representative.

Everybody: *Oh good, just normal school stuff*

Tsu: Uh, sir, why did you say that this will decide our future if it's just normal school stuff?

Aizawa: That's a good question Miss Asui.

Picking a class representative ultimately decides who you want to represent your class to the public.

The publics perception of you and your class is reflected through that representative.

Should you pick poorly, the public will view you as such. They will think you're incapable of being fully fledged pros if there views of you are poor.

So be wise as too who you want to represent your class.

Kirishima: Interesting...

So who do you guys think?

Sero: Well, it can't be someone who doesn't know what they're doing, so...

That leaves out Kaminari and me.

Kaminari: What?! why me?!

Jirou: Dude, you're quirk turns you into a dummy when you use it, I doubt you would be able to rise to the occasion without discharging on accident due to stress.