CHAPTER 89

'A few minutes ago'

"Damn, it's hard to tell where we are now." the officer spoke.

"I know what direction Eri's room is in." Nighteye told them.

"Irinaka! Put the walls back in order! Hurry!" the officer ordered him.

Mimic was shaking with anger, tied up in rope with two policemen beside him.

"Hey..." the officer questioned.

"The drugs probably wore off." Eraser Head said.

'He shouldn't be able to enter and control objects bigger than a fridge!'
'If he gets a big enough boost, it's not impossible, huh?'

"Fat Gum's guess was right. Irinaka doesn't have enough power to do that anymore." Eraser Head explained.

"But there's still Toga and Twice... The League of Villains must be hiding somewhere!" the officer added, making Mimic stiffen.

"Toga... Toga... Twice..." Mimic uttered before yelling out, "I won't forgive you! You traitors!"

"Where are the other League members?" Nighteye asked.

"The hell if I know! I'll definitely find them all! I break open the skulls of all the League bastards!" Mimic shouted at Nighteye.

"Which means, those two were the only ones here, huh?" Nighteye concluded.

"There's no sign of the League coming to attack us..." a policeman noted.

"But it's hard to believe they're on our side just because they betrayed Irinaka." another policeman added.

"The officers, we cannot ignore them." the officer clicked his gun.

'Our biggest worry is the shadow of the League of Villains. In case they're wrong, and the League ends up involved, then you guys out.'

Rōtasu looked up at Eraser Head, calling, "Aizawa Sensei...!"

"What're you standing around talking for?" Rock Lock grunted, his back wrapped in bandages.

"Rock Lock!" She turned to him.

"Ignore them and move forward! Leave the League to the police. What's our top priority?!" Rock Lock shouted out.

"He's right. That would be best..." the officer agreed.

"Someone has to stay behind to restrain Irinaka. Thanks to that girl, it'll be hard for me to jump around now. If you get it, then hurry up and move your legs! Ryukyu, and everyone else at the top! The police who were separated from us underground! Suneater! Red Riot! Fat Gum! Lemillion! Now that we've gotten this far, we're almost there! Don't waste the time everyone's worked hard to get! Go!" Rock Lock exclaimed.

Eraser Head turned to run along with Nighteye,Rōtasu , the officer and the policemen.

Before they disappeared out of Rock Lock's sight, Rōtasu glanced back, vowing, "I'll definitely get her out, Rock Lock!"

While Rōtasu looked forward again, Rock Lock smirked as he held his side.
'I didn't say those words back then to be disparaging. I have a wife who's four years younger than me. And at the end of last year, the child we'd been wishing for was born.' Rock Lock thought, his wife's voice echoing as she held their baby, "Genetics went too much in one direction, huh?"