CHAPTER 39

We start of with Vlad and Aizawa discussing the upcoming summer training camp. They talked about how they were trying to keep the location as secret as possible, and that only upper management would be informed, not even students would know the details until they got there.

The scene switched to the League's bar, with Shigaraki talking to Kurogiri. He said it was very much like Master to have figured out where the training camp would be held, when Shigaraki hadn't been able to figure it out at all.

While Kurogiri and Shigaraki were talking, Giran entered the bar. He said he contacted 'the union' and managed to get the things Shigaraki requested. Kurogiri apologized for demanding so much so quickly. Giran told Shigaraki that the reason the union went along with the request was because they had high expectations of him, and that if the League started moving then 'others smoldering in the dark would start to move'.

Giran said that if more villains became active because of the League, then he'd get more business, which he'd like. Shigaraki told him he'd soon be so busy he wouldn't be able to stop moving. Giran said he looked forward to it, and left.

Shigaraki declared that both his pieces and his prey were in position. It was time to start the game.

“So, U.A has finished its first semester and is starting summer vacation. However… Those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights-- for Plus Ultra!"

Those were the words Mizuki heard from her teacher as she stood with all of her classmates right outside of the U.A building. Everyone was wearing their school uniforms, with their bags already stored onto the bus and were just about ready to leave.

Mizuki didn't smile not even once...since the incident that involved the deceased of Hero Killer Stain and the culprit who was her brother, she pushed herself to get even stronger, to think faster and to improve...the way Izuku told her...that stare of his made her want to keep pushing forward...but that caused some of her classmates to see her change with two of them knowing why she was changing.

Mizuki just stared at the sky, lost in thought.

'What if you'd join? What if you'd stay with me so that we could be a family again?...I wonder if I had reached out my hand...would you have accepted it?'

That's what she was thinking ar the same time, she turned her head a bit just as Ochako walked up to her.

"Mizuki, it's finally time for the training camp in the woods! Are you excited?" Ochako asked her with a close-eyed smile, getting a little too close to her.

Mizuki only nodded her head, "Yeah...I am excited" she said while looking over back at the sky once more with Ochako frowning a bit.

"Mizuki...are you ok?" As Ochako asked the girl...all Mizuki could do was sigh.

"Honestly...not really"

Before She could say anything else, a voice was heard that sounded nothing cockiness.

"What? There are people in class A taking extra classes? Does that mean you had people who failed the finals?!"

Mizuki suddenly sighed as she already knew who the voice belonged to, "Great... he just has to say something doesn't he?" Mizuki then turned around and saw Monoma with a big smug grin on his face and a hand over his head.

"What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird?! Even though they're supposed to be better than class B!? How can that be!?" the more Monoma spoke, the louder and more sarcastic he seemed to get as he stared at class A with a huge grin and arrogant eyes.