CHAPTER 48

"Cleave"

As their uttered from Izuku's mouth, deep within his mind, the inner domain that belonged to Ryomen Sukuna, the King of Curses himself couldn't help but laugh out loud.

"How thrilling! How Marvelous!! Someone was able to finally use my one of technique!! Izuku Midoriya!! You....are someone who I will surely mold into my ideal image"

Meanwhile, the villian could only fall to the ground has he held onto his arm that was now a bloody stump.

"Y-You....YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!"

Izuku could only clicked his tongue, "I thought that would've ended you"

As Izuku said that, the villian tire to cover up the injury with more muscle fibers to stop the bleeding as he glared at the boy.

The villian got up from the ground as he made a run and try to attack Izuku....but Mizuki decided to intervene.

The villian glared at the girl, "Don't think you can win ya Bitch!!"

The villian said as he sent a punch her way....but she dodged it at the last second.

"And you can't win this!! And for the record...DON'T CALL ME A BITCH!!"

Mizuki yelled back, lodging her arm in between the villain’s muscle and skin.

“And then what? You gonna punch me with that weak arm of yours?” the villain teased.

“It’s not a matter of whether or not I can do it! A hero’s job is to risk their life to make the lip service into reality!” Mizuki yelled as Kota watched.

‘What…?’ the villain gaped.

With Izuku's eyes widen, "Mizuki wait!!"

But it was too late as Part of Mizuki’s shirt started ripping off as she thought, ‘One for All 100%!’

‘She’s different from earlier…’ the villain widened his eyes.
‘Smash…!’

A huge blast went off, dust covering the three of them. Kota blocked the dust from his face until he was blown away, over the cliffside. He gaped, about to scream before a tug came from his shirt, Izuku got the boy at the back of his collar.

"Don't worry I got you" Izuku said while looking over to see Mizuki who elakedover to them while having a relieved look on her face.

"I'm glad you're ok...Kota" She said with Izuku glaring at her as he placed Kota down on the ground.

"Damn it Mizuki!!"

He yelled out with Mizuki just nervously chuckling.

Just then something was seen that got Mizuki to widne her eyes to see a large boulder coming her way but Izuku simply sliced it using Ryõba.

Mizuki stared in horror to see the villain awake and moving.
‘No way… It can’t be… I was at 100%...’ Mizuki thought as she watched the villain.

“That was too obvious. But that wasn’t bad, Yagi!” the villain commented, starting to walk over to her, Izuku and Kota.