CHAPTER 74

"Oh! Two beautiful girls just for me? Who sent you here? What is that portal? Did God send you here just for me? I can't believe it! God loves me enough to send two beautiful girls just for me? You both are so beautiful, I wonder if your insides are just as beautiful." A young, teenage looking man said with glee and insanity dancing in his eyes.

He was a man of relatively normal stature with a thin frame. He has long light blonde hair that is kept in a ponytail tied on the left side of his head. He has thin eyebrows, purple-colored eyes, and four purple markings under each of his eyes. He is wearing a one-piece suit that covers his lower half, stomach, and left side of his chest, also wearing black shoes and is carrying a sword on his shoulder that appears to have a human hand for a handle.

"Hey, my name is Mai Zenin, and this is my comrade Kasumi Miwa, the beautiful angels of death who are about to end your miserable existence." Mai greeted with a tone that was way too friendly to be real.

"I'm Haruta Shigemo, I love beautiful women, but I hate women who don't know their place in the pecking order. Women should just lay down on their backs and allow men like me to do whatever we please with them." The young man, now known as Haruta, replied, pissing off both Miwa and Mai to no end, which was surprising for Mai given how sweet and kind Miwa tended to be.

"Alright Miwa, I don't think even you need anymore motivation than that to kill this asshole." Mai said venomously.

"No, I don't. I can easily tell that this is not a good person. He needs to be eliminated." Miwa said as she walked forward until she was mid way between Mai and Haruta, Mai jumping a few meters back to establish the perfect distance between her and Miwa.

'That girl at the back pulled out two revolvers before she jumped back, and this one is a sword wielder like me. A classic short and long range duo. This would be the perfect duo to counter against me, if there was any vantage point for the gun slinger to shoot from. As it is, their formation is quite frankly ridiculous. How is the gun slinger supposed to cover for the sword wielder when she is standing right behind her? Is she planning to shoot me through her comrade? Hehe, well, whatever, who cares. So long as I get what I want!' Haruto thought as he grabbed the hand on his shoulder and pulled out his hand sword, attacking Miwa with a head on dash, a dash that was quite incredibly fast, so fast in fact that Miwa, even with her accelerated sword technique, couldn't pull out her sword in time.

"Curse Technique Modification: Curving Bullets!" Mai whispered as she fired two shots, one shot with each one of her revolvers.

'She fired? Is she going to shoot through her friend after all? No! Those bullets are going way off the mark! The idiot! Hahaha! Where the hell is she aiming!' Haruta thought as he swung his sword downwards at Miwa's head, not concerned at all about the two shots that were fired as one was going upwards and above his head and the other was going wide to the right side, Mai's right side that is.

However, just as he was about to split Miwa's head in half, the bullets curved and turned towards him, the one going upwards suddenly curving downwards and towards his head and the one going to the left also suddenly curving inwards and towards his heart. Both bullets hitting their marks as Haruta was blasted away by the force of the bullets, falling on his back a few meters away.

'I…..I'm alive! I'm alive! I can't believe it! B-but….how did Mai do that? I didn't know she had a technique like that in her arsenal? Does this have something to do with her secret conversation with Itadori? What did he tell her exactly?' Miwa thought confusedly.