CHAPTER 26

The cursed like Stain was seen landed on top of an abandoned building, he looked around as if he was searching for something and then he was suddenly slammed down to the ground hard by none other than Sukuna with the building itself being destroyed by the King's actions.

But that didn't stop Stain from grabbing Sukuna and producing a katana that formed form his body and sending it towards Sukuna who deflected it while using his hand that wasn't occupied to slice away Stains arm as he distanced himself from the hero killer.

The Hero killer didn't look to even care that his arm was sliced clean off as he simply give Sukuna a large wide like smile as he covered his lower face with his long tongue as his arms was full healed.

This got Sukuna to tremble in anger as he blitz close to Staun and grabbed one of the many katana's from Stains person adn ripped it off while also sending multiple cuts towards Stain who simply dodged them all while laughing.

"So weak....I will purge you...because you're...weak"

Just hearing that from the mouth of a man that was once human just brought out a disgust taste inside of Sukuna's mouth.

"You call me weak? And yet you had to use borrowed power from someone...a power that is mine"

Sukuna then used the katana and coated it with a blue like energy.

"I'll make sure I'll take it...I'LL TAKE BACK MY POWER THAT WASN'T SUPPOSE TO BE IN YOUR HANDS!"

Meanwhile back with Mizuki, Todoroki, Iida and Native.

Mizuki couldn't even think straight and not even the sound of her friends calling her name was getting her out of her mind, thinking she failed again.

As they reached the street, Mizuki and the others saw Gran Torino standing on the opposite sidewalk.

Gran demanded to know what Mizuki was doing there, then blasted into the air. When he came back down he was about to plant his boot right in Mizuki's face.

But stopped mid step at state she was in, she suddenly grabbed onto the old man as she shed even more tears, saying she failed over and over, this got the old man to calmly pat hee back while looking over the two boys wanting an explanation.

The two boys said that Mizuki's brother was helping them in defeating Stain which got the old timer to be shocked at the fact that they defeated the hero killer and the fact that Toshinori's eldest child was still alive at was fighting the hero killer that somehow got a boost in strength and a different appearance.

Before they could continue on thwy suddenly heard a noise up in the air and saw something hitting the ground hard and causing a crack to form.

As the dust cleared, they saw him, Stain, with him choking on his blood as he tried to get up.

They all widened their eyes st the scen before them until someone else landed close to Stain, completely breathing heavily with blood pouring from the many injuries on his person, while holding on of Stains katanas in his hands and clenching it tightly.