CHAPTER 86

Exiting the meeting room, the seven students plus one sat at a table together on a floor of the building, Togata and Mizuki were still shaken.

As for Izuku, his eyes were still covered.

“If only I had taken her back then, even if I had to do it by force, right now, Eri would be…” Izuku mustered to the others with Mizuki clenching her fist as she saw how defeated Izuku looked.

“I see, something like that happened… I-It’s so frustrating.” Kirishima sympathized.

‘This is the first time I’ve seen Mirio so down…’ Amajiki thought, seeing this for the first time.

‘We’re wondering if this Chisaki bastard is turning his daughter’s body into bullets and selling them.’

‘Eri…’ Togata narrowed his eyes.

The elevator doors opened, Uraraka and Asui turning to see Eraser Head walking to them.

“Is this a wake or something?” Eraser Head asked.

“Ribbit! Aizawa Sensei!” Asui spoke.

“Oh, call me Eraser Head outside of school.” Eraser Head noted, admitting, “But man, I was going to recommend that your work studies be suspended today…”

“What?! Why, after all this time?” Kirishima exclaimed while Mizuki, Asui and Uraraka winced.

“You heard them say the League of Villains could be involved, right? That changes things.” Eraser Head explained, making Mizuki to grit her teeth, looking down at the floor while Eraser Head glanced at her.

‘We will definitely take Eri next time…’
‘...and protect her!’

“But you know, Yagi, you still haven’t regained my trust.” Eraser Head rubbed his head while Mizuki looked up at him.

“Unfortunately, I’m sure that if I stop you now, you’ll rush out again on your own.” Eraser Head sighed.

“If you’re going to do this, do this properly.” Eraser Head crouched on the floor, eye level to Mizuki before reaching out his hand, placing it over on top of the girls head, adding, “Got that, problem child?”

Mizuki simply bit her lip before nodding.

Amajiki turned to Togata, saying, “Mirio, lift your face.”

“Hey, I know about this. Hey, Togata, even if you regret something and get depressed, nothing will change. Did you know that?” Hado tried to cheer him up.

Togata rubbed his nose, uttering, “Yeah…”

“I’ll say this to give you peace of mind. The hand you missed grabbing onto did not necessarily mean despair for Eri.” Eraser Head told them, Standing up, Eraser Head advised, “Face forward.”

“Yes, sir!” Mizuki jumped up.

“Aizawa Sensei…!” Uraraka stood up.

“I’m Eraser here.” Eraser Head reminded her.

“I will follow you for the rest of my life, Eraser Head!” Kirishima declared.

“That’s too long.” Eraser Head sighed.

“Sorry!” Kirishima bowed.

“Kirishima, you’re too loud.” Uraraka whispered to him.