CHAPTER 12

A portal opens above a body of water where we see Mizuki fall through with a yell that escaped from her mouth as she drops into the water.

'Water? That villain must have a warping quirk and They came here to kill dad, I guess it's a good thing he's not in class right now'

As she finished that thought She begins to swim up.

'But where is he?'

While swimming up, she sees a villain swim towards her and panics.

"First catch of the day!Nothing personal kid, but you got to die!'

As the villain opens his mouth and gets ready to bite down on Mizuki but was then kicked in the face by Tsu.

"Hey Yagi!"

She wraps her tongue around Mizuki as she begins to swim up to the surface.

Location: Shipwreck Zone.

"For a frog, you've sure got some really big boobs Tsu.Perfect floaties."

All Tsu said was ribbit as she lands Mineta onto the deck of the boat hard causing him to yell in pain for his back and proceeds to climb the side of the ship.

Mizuki: You saved my life Asui

Tsu: I told you to call me Tsu

Mizuki: Oh uh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude.

Tsu:Well This is turning out to be a terrible day of class.

Mizuki: Yeah. I keep thinking about what that villain said.They knew our whole schedule who would be here and They must've gotten into school files while we were stuck in the school cafeteria.The teachers were too busy trying to get the media off of school grounds so That means they've been waiting for the perfect time to attack.Just like Todoroki said they were.

Mineta: Hey, hold on a second. It's not like these guys could really kill All Might.Once he shows up, he's going to pound these villains until there is nothing left.

Tsu: Think about it though.If the villains spent so much time planning this attack, then they probably figured out a way to kill him.

These words got Mizuki curious

Tsu: And didn't you hear what that smoke guy said earlier.Maybe we should worry more about not getting tortured to death.Otherwise we might not live long enough to see All Might again And even if he does show up, who knows if he'll make it back in one piece.

Mineta begins to freak out at these words, "No! the pros are going to save us, right?! Tell frog boobs to shut up!"

Tsu: Ribbit?!

From the waters, the villains come out and make an appearance, "You bastards!I'll enjoy eating you!" The villian with shark like quirk yelled which got Mineta to scream out in fear.

"AHHH!!!BAD GUYS!!!!"

Mizuki was in thought, 'Asui might be right. If they are here for dad, they might have a way to defeat him and They wouldn't plan this attack if they didn't But why him out of all the heroes? Is it Because of his very existence discourages villains and evil? Or is it Because he's the one and only symbol of peace and justice?...Actually, it doesn't matter and I don't care what there reasons are for now I have to focus, I have to face this evil, head on!'