CHAPTER 8

Meanwhile We cut back to Nobara, who was seemingly hanging upside down, staring at the face of the curse, "I know your face now. I swear I'll curse you!" She yelled out as the curse lifts her in the air and prepares to eat her with her having a face of disgust.

Until she was grabbed away from the curse and the curse holding her before was bitten by a large snake, then a cursed frog was seen that grabbed Nobara and places her in its mouth.

"We're escaping, Kugisaki!" Fushiguro says.

"You know, I hate frogs"

"Well that's too damn bad!"

Back with Izuku, the Special-Grade makes a triumphant landing standing in front of the blooded and beaten Izuku who simply felt broken! "I was so full of myself,I thought I was strong,I thought I was at least strong enough to choose when I died...But I guess I was wrong." Saying this as he stares at his hand, the fingers having disintegrated off.

Izuku: I'm weak!

He stands up from his crouched position

Izuku: I'm far too weak!Augh, I don't want to die!No! No way!

He begins to have flashes appear in his mind, "I want to prove that I can make a difference! I want to continue living so that I can hang out with those who I call my friends!...but... I'm going to die!

Tears begin to flow down his face.

'A proper death? Yeah right! Why do I have to be so naïve!'

He thought as he begins to remember the words of Principal Yaga, [Jujutsu sorcerers never die without regret.]

'...Still, I want to be able to say that my death was a proper one....So all the hate, fear, regret...Let it all out...And put it in your fist!'

His fist begins to emanate a red glow as he let's out a roar amd rushes towards the Special-Grade and readies an attack.

But as the attack makes contact and the ground begins to break apart...his fist was caught by the special-grade, who can only laugh at the feeble attempt from Izuku's attack.

"Damn it!" He cursed out as he stares at the curse, until he hears a howl making his eyes widen.

'That howl...It's Fushiguro's signal...Alright...Sukuna let's switch'

'Finally'

Izuku begins to display a sinister smile as tattoos begin to appear on his face, this made The Special-Grade upon noticing steps back while Sukuna simply sighed, "What a thoroughly annoying brat...but I gotta give him points for his display earlier although He's obviously screwing with me."

Saying this as He walks towards the curse and places a hand on his shoulder, "Hold on a moment. I'm thinking right now...I wonder on what I can do to make that brat regret this?"