CHAPTER 75

Later That Evening:

"Yo, Megumi, how do I look?" Izuku asked with a nice guy pose, Megumi's eyes widening in surprise when he saw Izuku standing in front of him.

He was wearing a black tux with a black bow tie, along with a white shirt and black, shiny shoes. The most alarming part of his outfit however was the round dark shade glasses that dawned on his face and his eyes.

"Izuku! What the hell do you think you're doing? Why are you wearing that? Don't tell me you look up to that guy!" Megumi asked incredulously.

"What? Is it too much? I mean I'm going to a fancy restaurant for the higher class people of society. I figured a tux would help me to fit right in." Izuku retorted.

"What the hell makes you think he's talking about that you idiot! Obviously he is talking about the monstrosity that's covering your eyes!" Nobara said angrily.

"Oh! You mean the shades? Well, Gojo insisted I wear it. Said something about spooking the normal civilians with how my eyes don't show that much emotion. He kind of has a point. I didn't go out much during my training but whenever Junpei and I did, people kept staring at me, and I mean really, really….really staring at me. Besides...I think my eyes are beginning to qualify as a curse technique but I don't feel like it is but we're not supposed to show those to civilians if we can avoid it." Izuku replied.

'If I'm being honest, that Gojo fellow wouldn't even care if people see his eyes...oh shit I can even feel like when he was yohnrt he had a lot of the opposite sex coming after him' Sukuna said with Izuku thinking it over...and he couldn't deny what Sukuna said.

"Oh. Yeah, that actually makes a lot of sense. Your eyes are even creepier than Gojo's. The stuff of nightmares really." Megumi retorted.

"Ouch, that's gotta hurt. Your friends sure don't hold anything back, brother." Junpei said as he stepped into the living room.

"Junpei, my man. I can't believe you slept all day. I guess that's what happens when you fight a special grade curse spirit huh?" Izuku retorted.

"My exhaustion was more mental and emotional than physical. I just needed to reset my brain that's all." Junpei replied calmly.

"So, you're okay now, right?" Izuku asked with concern.

"I'm okay brother. If you're thinking about canceling your first ever date just because of me then prepare yourself to get punched in the face." Junpei replied with a small smirk.

"Hehehe! I should have known you'd say something like that." Izuku laughed jovially, Junpei also chuckling as the two adopted brothers shared a heart warming moment together.

"I find it interesting that you are the third person to find a significant other out of all the students at the Tokyo branch of Jujutsu High. I figured that Fushiguro would be the next one after Maki and Yuta found each other." Panda said curiously.

"W-what the hell are you t-talking about y-you asshole! There's nothing going on between me and that idiot!" Maki stuttered incoherently, a pink hue forming on each one of her cheeks as she blushed in embarrassment.