CHAPTER 42

It restraining the 2nd Day for both classes Training Camp with the time being 5:30 a.m.

We see Jiro yawning as the class of 1A was seen standing outside.

Aizawa explaining, “Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! Today, we will begin training camp to increase your strength in earnest. The goal of this training camp is to increase everyone’s strength and with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses. It is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are becoming more real by the minute. Proceed carefully. So Bakugo…”

Aizawa threw Bakugo a ball.
“...try throwing that.” Aizawa instructed.

“This is from the fitness test…” Bakugo said, catching the ball.

“Your previous record, from right after you started school, was 705.2 meters. Let’s see how much you’ve improved.” Aizawa explained.

“Oh, we’re checking our progress?” Ashido observed.

“Since a lot has happened these past three months, huh? Maybe he can throw it a kilometer or something now!” Sero exclaimed.

“Do it, Bakugo!” Kirishima cheered.

“Then… Here I go…” Bakugo smirked before throwing it with an explosion, yelling, “Go to hell!”

As the blast blew wind in their faces...Mizuki just gave Bakugo a disproving look on her face.

“709.6 meters.” Aizawa announced, making the class gasp.

“Huh? It’s less than I thought…” Kirishima uttered.

“It’s been three months since you started high school. Through various experiences, you all have definitely improved. But that improvement has mainly been at the mental and technical levels, with some increase in stamina. As you can see, your quirks themselves have not improved that much. That’s why we will work on improving your quirks starting today.” Aizawa explained, smirking as he added, “It’ll be so hard you’ll feel like dying, but try not to actually die…”

Just then they heard the sound of rustling leaves as they turned their attention to the newcomer known as Yuji Itadori.

The boys were a bit surprised as they thought that he was still in the room with Aizawa observing the boy and how much dier was on the boys clothes.

"It would seen someone decided to have an early start in his trianing" as Aizawa said that, Yuji simply yawned while scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah...I guess you could say that" Yuhi said but suddenly had to catch an object from hitting his face, as he looked at the object...he saw that it was a softball which got him confused.

"I want you to throw that ball as hard as you can...think you can do that?" Aizawa asked with the rest of the class staring at Yuji...who just shrugged his shoulders.

"Alright...as hard as I can" Yugi said while walking over to the teacher and going into pitchers stance.

The class wondered on how far Yuji would throw it with some of them doubting the boys strength...which they will regret.

As Yuji sent the ball flying with his strength.

The class were surpised at the strength they saw whole a certain someone glared at the boy with the girls observing Yuji...with one of them observing him to the last detail.

Aizawa meanwhile was looking at the device in his hand...and chuckled.

"Gotta say...if you trained your quirk, I would say you'd gotten farther....1km"

And that burst the Dam and reactions from the class but it was silenced by the glare from Aizawa.

"As I've said before, this training will help improve your quirks...so let's get started shall we?" Aizawa said.

With Yuji/Izuku was looking at the sky a bit, 'I mean I did held back my strength a bit...it's better if I don't show them my cards at all'

'...The pink haired girl's looking st you like some piece of meat....A+'

'Sukuna! Enough with the grading!!'

Meanwhile we see at a door to a warehouse creaked open, Toga skipping in, announcing, “We got a delivery from Tomura! He said there’s enough for everyone, so we should bring it with us.”

“Throbbing… It’s throbbing… Let’s hurry up and go!” a man in a black cloak hummed.

“It’s still early. Besides, didn’t he say we shouldn’t do anything flashy?” a kid reminded the man.

“Yeah, even though he attacked me right after we met, he’s suddenly acting like he’s in charge. This is just a signal fire. Those empty heroes will be pulled off their pedestals… To create a brighter future.” Dabi grinned.

Back to Izuku, he couldn't help but narrow his eyes a bit.

'I don't know why...but I have a feeling we're gonna fight something soon, Ryomen'

'...I just hope it's something we're looking for...Izuku'

Sukuna said to Izuku who just nod his head slightly whiel sighing as if he was being stared at.

'I swear....I feel fucking violated just by being stared at' Izuku thought.

With Sukuna just laughing, 'Look on the bright side...after you're done with this little charade of yours, you can head back to your friends...maybe before that...you fan bang on the girls here or one of those women!!'

'Sukuna No!!'

'SUKUNA FUCKING YES!!'

Chapter End.
Alright sorry for the short chapter but hope you enioy it as much as I do.
Stay safe.
Stay healthy.
And peace out.