CHAPTER 91

“The Tacodana Villain Hospital. Their personal belongings have been confiscated. In addition to the aforementioned bullet, we have also confirmed previously unreported capsules-” a paramedic reported to the policemen about where they were taking Overhaul driving a black truck they were in down a highway, escorted by a police car.

“What’s that?” the policemen questioned as he saw someone standing on a gray truck in front of them before the doors started opening.

Shigaraki sat on top of the gray truck, grinning, “In shogi, the point is to get the king, right?”

“It’s not that simple.” Dabi glanced up at Shigaraki, he and Mr. Compress on the inside of the truck.

“It's like you said! To get from the Hassaikai to the nearest villains hospital, it’s fastest to use the highway. Thanks for letting us know. Toga, you’re so efficient. I’m much obliged.” Mr. Compress said on the phone.

“Jin’s the one who told me to call.” Toga explained.

“Fight.” Twice choked.

“I was too busy watching Izuku.” Toga hummed.

“Run away!” Twice uttered.
“In fact, I’m sorry to make you get your hands dirty.” Toga told Mr. Compress.

“I only have one hand, though.” Mr. Compress reminded Toga, making her giggle.

“We couldn’t get the girl who’s the crux of their plan, but we think the finished products are where they are. We watched the police’s movements for a while, so there’s a high probability.” Toga explained as she tapped Twice, who stood up in response while Toga added, “Even if they aren’t there…”

“Kill them!” Twice shouted.

“...we want to say hi, right?” Toga grinned.

“That’s- Tomura Shigaraki from the League of Villains!” the police gaped in the truck.

“Hey, lizard! Stop weaving! I get motion sick.” Dabi shouted at Spinner, who was driving the gray truck.

“Don’t call me ‘lizard’! I’m Spinner!” Spinner shouted back.

“What are you getting mad for? Shut up!” Dabi remarked.

“Is attacking the police really following the will of Stain, who wanted a true hero society?” Spinner asked.

“It's a necessary sacrifice, Spinner. I’m counting on you to drive.” Shigaraki told him.

“Now…” Dabi whispered, raising his hand as he lit it with flames before shooting it out at the police car that swerved in front of the truck. Dabi widened his eyes, questioning, “What’s with him?”

Putting the flames out, Dabu saw sand over the police car until it vanished, a hero hanging out of the car, only holding on with some sand from his arm.

“The League of Villains! A gang of evil spirits with a grudge against society!” the hero spat, the words, ‘Sand Hero: Snatch’ appearing.

“A hero! Of course there’d be one. Ugh!” Shigaraki groaned before calling out, “Spinner, slow down!”

The gray truck started slowing down, inching closer to the car before Shigaraki jumped down off the truck.

“Perfect!” Snatch grinned, holding Shigaraki with his sand as he explained, “If you touch something with all five fingers, your quirk will make it decay, but you won’t be able to do that with sand!”