CHAPTER 41

"Thanks for the food!" Izuku shouted with glee as he clapped his hands together.

Both classes were in the camp cafeteria, sitting on benches and awestruck by the amount of delicious looking food that was on the table. After going through the forest for what seemed to be hours for their first day at camp, they were finally able to compensate for their troubles, scarfing down all the food they could eat.

Izuku had sat at a hit far away from both classes since he doesn't know them that much, so it would he best or he keeps his distance for now while observing his little sister who was sitting at the middle of a table that had most of her friends, from Iida and Todoroki to some of the girls sitting around as well, with Momo sitting on Mizuki's right side and Ochako sitting on her left.

Izuku smiled a bit at the tire DNA her sister made while enjoying his food, he didn't realise that one of the lines that were hidden opened to tables one of Sukuna's eyes who observed the food with curiosity.

'Oi....give me some of that'

When Izuku realised that Sukuna was using his eyes he covered it up a bit whole sighing as he placed a spoonful of the food newr his palm where Sukuna's mouth was seen as the King of Curses took a bite...and all he could do was hum at the taste.

'Not bad...I could say is below average from someone who I used To know could make better food than this'

'Well I'm glad you're enjoying it...but keep yourself hidden until we know when something happens'

'If something happens..because to me this feels like a waste of time which you should be training with me right this second'

'We'll train after we take a bath, Ryomen...I'm really not looking forward to it though'

Izuku said as he continued eating his food with a few eyes observed the boy.
"Hrmph?" Izuku turned towards those who were staring at him and able could was smile which got them to turn their attention back to their food.

At one of the other tables, with his back facing Izuku's table, was a certain hothead who had a serious expression on his face, not even bothering to eat more of his food.

"There's obviously something serious they're hiding..."

"Oi Bakugo, you gonna eat?" Kaminari asked him.

"Shut up! I'll eat when I wanna eat!" Bakugo snapped back.

The sky was completely dark now, only a few stars and a crescent moon were lighting up the sky. The hot springs shined radiantly as the Class 1-A boys plus the new newcomer were all shirtless with towels wrapped around their waists, exposing the athletic build most of them had. There were lanterns lighting up the area, their light reflecting off the steaming water, and there were also some shrubs planted near the rocky area. The boys all let themselves relax while enjoying the feeling of the warm water against their skin.

Well, almost all of the boys.

"Hey, where's the new guy?" Sero asked out of curiosity.

Kirishima had a look of confusion as his head looked around the area, only not to find that the pink haired boy was nowhere in the hot springs, "Huh? Wonder why he didn't join us?"

"I would assume he just wants to distance himself even though he's an enigma filled with energy!" Iida said with his hands moving 90°.

The guys just sweatdrop at what they were seeing but they couldn't help but go over what kind of person Yuji Itadori really was.

"I was kind of hoping to toak to the guy since he talk to any of us besides talking to Yagi but that was only so that he could intrisuce himself and Man, he really sure is missing out on this Nice hot spring" Kaminari said with some disappointment.