6

Jiang Qi asked: "Have you finished your meal?"

    Atobubuchi: "No." He came early in the morning and kept staring at the entrance of the community, for fear that he would miss the other party when he left, so there was no time for breakfast.

    Jiang Qi: "Exactly, neither do I."

    Atobebuchi who has never taken care of others: "??"

    Jiang Qi said: "So can you pull over and let me buy two buns."

    Atobebuchi: "..."

    buy When the buns were finished, Jiang Qi had one in his mouth and another in his hand, Atobuyuan waited and waited, but Jiang Qi gave him the other bun. "...Where's mine?"

    Jiang Qi took a bite and was even more puzzled than him: "You want to eat it? Then why didn't you say it just now? I only bought mine." Atobubuchi: "..." He thought in

    his

    heart A little bit of grievance surfaced, endured and endured, and finally couldn't help but said: "I don't eat such unglamorous things." Jiang Qi: "

    Then what do you usually eat?"

    Atobebuchi didn't look at him: " Hmph."

    Jiang Qi was in a place where he couldn't see, with a smile in his eyes, put the bun in his hand to his mouth, and said: "Ah——"

    Atobe Yuan stepped back, sneering in his heart, hum, now he knows how to please Ben Grandpa! I will not forgive you so easily!

    Jiang Qi: "Ah—"

    Atobe Yuan: Hmph.

    Jiang Qi narrowed his eyes, and suddenly put the bun in his right hand aside, put the bun in his left hand that he hadn't bitten into his mouth, held his face with both hands, and put the bun on his lips .

    Atobubuchi looked at the young man who was close at hand, and through his glasses, he could see the young man's slender and thick eyelashes, beautiful eyes, and moles of tears on the eyes.

    His heart skipped a beat, and then started beating uncontrollably. He lowered his eyes, his long eyelashes concealed the emotion in his eyes, and opened his mouth to bite off the other end of the bun.

    The corner of Jiang Qi's mouth twitched, he let go, and gave him the bun. This time, the President was not at all hypocritical, and obediently took it and ate it.

    ↑Arrears.

    ...

    Jiang other thought they were going to the company, but Atobebuchi drove in the opposite direction. Jiang Qi hadn't been here for a day, and he didn't know the nearby route at all, so he didn't know where he was taken by Atobebuchi, and he was still there. Thinking about it, it turns out that the road is so far away.

    "Here we are, get out of the car."

    After Jiang Qi got out of the car, he was about to say goodbye to him when he saw Minobuyuan get out of the car too.

    Jiang Qi asked: "Where do you go to do the formalities?"

    Atobe Fuchi was very speechless: "Don't you know where this is?"

    Isn't it a company? Jiang Qi looked around suspiciously, and the big characters of the mobile phone store next to him were particularly conspicuous.

    Jiang Qi: "..." By the way, the company that arranges the system is not here, is it?

    Is not this nonsensical! ! ! Whose company will be selling mobile phones! !