19

Under the nervous gaze of the manager, Akashi Masomi finished reading the headlines with a bored expression on his face.

    What, he thought it was something to keep, but it turned out to be just his scandal with Jiang Qi.

    "Don't read this kind of gossip news that has no nutritional connotation..."

     As soon as Akashi finished speaking, he saw the new comments from netizens from the corner of his eye.

    "President Akashi actually liked it, it seems that they are really a couple."

     "Hmph, some people's faces are swollen!"

    "But then again, the two of them are quite compatible."

     Quite a match Yes...matched...matched...

    coax——

    Akashi Masomi blushed quickly, and coughed awkwardly under Jiang Qi's curious gaze: "Although they are all messages without connotation, but some people said It's quite right."

    Jiang Qi: "??"

    Manager: "..."

    Others in the crew: "..."

    President Akashi isn't angry? ? No rebuttal? Are Jiang Qi and Akashi Seishomi really lovers?

    Some people saw Jiang Qi's face secretly thinking about him, and all of them took a rest. Forget it, the other party has the support of Akashi Seishin, and Akashi's president is notoriously hot-tempered. They don't need to ruin themselves for a woman. future.

    A scene was performed carefully by everyone, especially some people who had opinions about Jiang Qi were even more trembling, Akashi Masomi was satisfied, and today finally no one dared to stare at Xiao Qi secretly with fiery eyes.

    Time flies, and within a month, because of the headlines about the relationship between Jiang Qi and Akashi Sesho, the ratings have risen sharply. Of course, the relationship between the two of them is getting worse.

    Because we saw some comments in the comment area last time, our president Akashi secretly created a small account with unknown thoughts and sneaked into him and Jiang Qi's cp post bar.

    As long as someone posts Jiang Qi Akashi's fanart, fan comics, or welfare photos secretly taken by paparazzi, there will always be an id called "Conquering you is actually very easy" to like and comment.

    However, today Akashi Masomi came to the post bar as usual, but saw something that made him very unhappy.

    A landlord said based on the recent situation: "Jiang Qi and President Akashi have broken up, no, they have never been together, it has been a month since Jiang Qi and President Akashi liked the scarf last time, a It’s been a month and they haven’t posted any information on the scarf, the last like was probably just hype for a TV drama.”

    Akashi Seishomi was upset, hmph, which crew can use him to hype? !

    The cp fan also questioned the host in the same way, and the host said: "Not necessarily, I heard that the president of the drama Akashi is the sponsor, and I definitely hope that the TV series will become popular and make more money."

    The host: "I just put, it’s just a strange point of view, I’m also their CP fan, if they are really together, I hope I can say it, I’m very happy that they can come and slap me in the face.”

   Everyone felt that what he said made sense, and they continued Continue to go to the bib @江吉@赤司雄臣 and let them come out and say a few words.