98

Nu Liang Hua Piao walked on the street, his handsome face was not only the object of human sister-in-law's observation, he discovered that those "ghosts" also read their faces.

    From the "ghost" who has been following him and thinks he can't see, so he takes advantage of him openly, he knows it. Although Nuliang Huabao didn't feel anything about the hands taking advantage of him, but his eyes could see it! When he thought of these "ghosts" fumbling around his body, he had the idea of ​​trying to kill the ghosts at all costs.

    At this time, one of the female ghosts boldly stretched out her demonic claws to the... bottom of Nuliang's slippery cup.

    Nuliang Huapiao's body froze, and just when the female ghost's hand was about to touch, he suddenly jumped up and flew towards one place.

    The bull ghost was stunned, and when he realized that he wanted to chase after him, the shadow of the big leader had disappeared.

    ...Big boss, we agreed to go shopping in Flower Street together! Why did a person run away? ! Could it be that a big monster was discovered! ?

    But no matter how you look at it, it looks like Nuliang Huapiao, who was fleeing, stopped at the entrance of the alley, and let out a breath with lingering fear. This kind of thing that can be seen but can't be hit at all is the most terrifying! Especially the one just now...

    I can't help but shudder when I think about how I was treated like today when I couldn't see ghosts before.

    terrible.

    Calm down, Nuliang Huapiao is now thinking about observing the surrounding environment. It is strange to say that the ghosts that can be seen everywhere in other places have disappeared without a trace here, and not a single ghost can be seen... Eh, wait, someone.

    The man looked up, only to find a person lying on the wall.

    Nuliang Huapiao thought that the other party was a human being, and did not suspect that he was the same species as which ghosts, because the whole body of the other ghosts seemed to be blurred, with the feeling that the edges and the surrounding air merged into one, while the youth on the wall did not have that kind of feeling at all. Feel.

    The man curled his lips into a smile. There was no one else around, only this young man. Could it be related to the young man that those ghosts didn't approach here? interesting.

    Nuliang jumped onto the wall, luckily the wall was wide enough to accommodate two people.

    He lowered his head to look at the young man, his expression froze slightly, what caught his eyes was the young man's delicate face that was not like a mortal, just like those fascinated fairies in the picture books, captivating the soul. Hua Piao didn't feel the monster power coming from the young man's body, and sighed in his heart that human beings are indeed blessed by nature, they are the darlings of heaven and earth, and young people are the worst.

    The interest is that Nuliang Huapiao's eyes are too hot, Jiang Qi frowned slightly, and turned over subconsciously, but he forgot that the place where he was sleeping at this time was the wall, even if the wall was wide enough, he couldn't turn over at will. So he turned over and fell right off the edge.

    "Be careful!" Nuliang Huapiao's face changed, and he subconsciously reached out to grab the young man. He was so anxious that he forgot that he was a monster. Because of the young man's inertia, he was "rolled" off the wall by the young man go down.

    "Ouch~"

    Nuliang Huapiao was forced to become the youth's meat pad.

    Jiang Qi wrinkled his face, opened his eyes in a daze, and stared blankly at the bronzed skin. The black kimono was torn apart by more than half due to the big movement just now, revealing his strong muscles, jumping tightly. , making Jiang Qi a little thirsty.