126

Jiang Qi said suddenly: "But your son also beat someone."

    The little fat man's mother was taken aback, and subconsciously became nympho to Jiang Qi's face, "You can be my daughter-in-law..." She suddenly recovered and said calmly : "I mean my son is so good, how could he beat someone!!" Jiang Qi pointed to the     bruises

    on Tang Han's face: "This is evidence."

Look at Jiang Qi's face, so as not to soften his heart: "What kind of evidence is this! Has anyone seen my son hit him? Maybe he threw it himself!" Jiang Qi: "Then who saw your son beating him

    ? Did Tang Han hit him? Maybe he fell it himself."

    "You—"

    The little fat man's mother wants other children to testify, but the parents are not fools, and the little fat man made their children a little brother. Angry, so when she looked over, she dragged her children silently.

    The little fat man's mother had no choice but to say to the little fat man, "Son, did he hit you?"

    The little fat man nodded weakly.

    The principal asked: "Why did he beat you?"

    The little fat man's ears turned red all of a sudden, "Because... because Jiang Qi is good-looking, I want her to be my girlfriend, but Tang Han won't let her... Said that Jiang Qi was his daughter-in-law... and then I..."

    Jing——

    everyone's complicated eyes fell on Jiang Qi.

    So...

    is it a violent loli? !

    ——Beauty is a disaster!

    The little fat man's mother was crooked, almost fell down by her own reasons, and pinched his ear viciously. She always thought that her son was bullied in the kindergarten, but she never expected this to be the case. Being unforgiving is a joke. Poli said: "It's really worthless, my mother is helping you find justice, okay, you and my mother go back——I will take care of you!!"

    A hog-killing cry came out of the little fat man's mouth. "Ah--Mom-Mom, I was wrong--I don't dare to--"

    Tang Han laughed triumphantly, but after three seconds of complacency, his mother twisted his ears, "Stinky boy , You can do it! It's really badass!!"

    The other parents saw that they had nothing to do with them, and they also took their sons back to teach them a lesson.

    One of the boys looked at his mother pitifully: "Mom, mom, do you think Jiang Qi will still be friends with me QAQ?" The

    corners of his mother's mouth twitched: "..."

    It turned out that the son "bullied" others, and still I really want to be friends with her.

    "Yes, as long as you are obedient, don't pull other people's hair like that little fat man. You can't beat him, and you will be beaten easily."

    Tang Han became friends, and Jiang Qi became... their boss... 

     Jiang Qi: "..." No, I just want to have a quiet relationship with the protagonist! ! !    

     ten years later.    

     On the playground, a group of young and energetic teenagers are playing basketball on the playground. The leading teenager has short curly black hair, a handsome face, and is wearing a high school uniform. He looks about sixteen or seventeen years old. Along with him is a handsome slam dunk, the girls around screamed again.