35

Just when Xiba was so annoyed, Jiang Qi burst out laughing.

    Jiang Qi: "Pfft, don't be nervous, I'm not a bad person, I won't do anything to you, even if I am a bad person, I can't beat you." Xiba: "I...I..." I am a bad

    person ...So I can beat you, so I can do whatever I want to you.

    Xiba: "...well... I am a new neighbor, Xiba."

    Jiang Qi said: "My name is Jiang Qi, Mr. Xiba, I live here, if you need anything, you can come to see Me."

    Xiba frowned: "Don't call me Mr., just call me Xiba."

    Jiang Qi: "Okay. Xiba can also call me Xiaoqi."

    Xiba silently said the word "Xiaoqi" in his mouth Calling her, her ears blushed silently, and said as if nothing had happened: "You can come to me if you need help."

    Jiang Qi: "Would it be too much trouble for you..."

    Xiba became serious: "It's not troublesome at all. You must come to me!!"

    Jiang Qi twitched the corner of his mouth, "Okay...Okay."

    Only then was Xiba satisfied, and secretly praised his performance, "Are you going out now?"

    Jiang Qi smiled Said: "I'm going to go out to buy some food, the food at home is gone, Shiba, have you eaten, if not, I'll buy more."

    Shiba, who had just finished lunch half an hour ago, said without hesitation: "Then I will trouble you "

    Jiang Qi: "No, don't bother..."...I'm saying this politely, don't you understand! (¬?¬)

    While Jiang Qi was out shopping for vegetables, Xiba took the opportunity to open the window and enter Jiang Qi's house. He would come here every night for a stroll. Naturally, he knew the layout of this place very well, and found several hidden places. The man silently took out the remaining monitor that was not installed last time. There are one installed at every angle of Jiangqi's room.

    When there was the last monitor left, Shiba installed it in the corner above the head of the bathroom with an upright face.

    He was just worried that Xiaoqi would be in danger, not peeping.

    ...

    Xiba kept paying attention to the outside of the door, and opened the door after hearing the noise. At this time, Jiang Qi was carrying ingredients full of food, with a relaxed expression on his face. His eyes lit up when he saw him, and he said: "You came at a good time, help me carry the ingredients. Just a moment, I'll open the door."

    "Okay."

    While receiving the dishes, the two men's hands touched inadvertently, Jiang Qi didn't feel anything wrong, took out the key and came to the door, Xiba followed behind him obediently, without any trace. He raised the hand that touched Jiang Qi to his mouth and rubbed it lightly.

    After entering the house, Xiba went to the kitchen in a familiar way and arranged the dishes one by one. Jiang Qi raised his eyebrows: "How do you know that the kitchen is here?" Xiba's body stiffened for a moment, and he said calmly: "

    And The layout of my house is the same, maybe the previous landlords arranged it like this."

    "Oh." Jiang Qi didn't say anything, let him go out to watch TV first, and called him after he finished the meal.

    As if Xi Ba had been granted an amnesty, he hurried out, he was afraid that if he stayed, he would not be able to help revealing his secrets.

    Sitting obediently in the living room, his eyes are astigmatized, and he doesn't know what he is thinking.