172

Song Qingshu is twelve years old and has a very skinny personality, really skinny. Not only has he inherited the glorious tradition of his "grandmother" since he was a child, but he has also inherited the ability to communicate with animals. Every time he sees a tiger, he can't help but poke the tiger's butt. As long as there is movement on Wudang Mountain, he has almost been pranked by him. Even the boa constrictor backed away when he saw him.

    In the entire Wudang faction, apart from Jiang Qi and Song Yuanqiao, probably only Zhang Sanfeng could listen to a thing or two.

    "Seventh Master Uncle, hurry up, dawdling and lack of energy, did you secretly read pornographic books last night?

    " Hong, furiously raised the hilt in his hand, "You bastard, stop! You will ruin my reputation all day long! See if I don't take care of you this time!" Song Qingshu made a grimace at

    him with a smile: "Uncle Seventh Master You say that every time, but which time did you catch me."

    He said, bouncing and running forward, the pace seemed unhurried, but every time Mo Shenggu felt himself When he was about to catch him, the boy in front moved away from him again.

    Again! This bastard's qinggong has improved again!

    "Stop—!"

    "If you tell me to stop, I'll stop, wouldn't it be embarrassing for me slightly—ah——" Song Qingshu, who was not looking at the road, bumped into someone who was walking towards him, and staggered slightly , but quickly stabilized his figure, rubbed his bumped face, he looked up, and when he saw who it was, his body froze slightly, and he sneered and shouted: "Father..." Mo Shenggu ran

    panting Come over, see Song Yuanqiao straighten his back subconsciously, and shout: "Brother."

    Song Yuanqiao had no expression on his face, his expression was serious, and his sharp eyes glanced at the two of them. Not comfortable. It's exactly the same feeling as being caught by the head teacher. He frowned, and said: "Run, jump, play around, how decent it is!"

    Song Qingshu curled his lips with his head lowered, spread his hands and said, "Father, it's normal for a boy my age to be lively and cheerful. ╮(╯_╰)╭"

    Mo Shenggu laughed sullenly: I knew Qing The book will say so.

    "You—"

    "Pfft..." The people behind Song Yuanqiao lowered their heads and laughed, well, they admitted that their favorite thing to read was Qingshu, who talked back to the big brother.

    Song Qingshu looked up, and when he saw an acquaintance, he smiled and called out: "Second Master Uncle, Third Master Uncle, and Fourth Master Uncle, hello~ and a strange uncle and beautiful sister~"

    Strange uncle and beautiful sister.

    Who doesn't like others to boast that they are young and beautiful? Yin Susu sniggered happily, her heart bursting with joy when she called her sister. This emotion came and went quickly, and when he thought of his son who didn't know whether he was alive or dead, he became worried again.

    Zhang Cuishan, who was called uncle, was delighted: "Brother, this is Qingshu. I didn't expect him to be so big. I think he was still a child when I left. His personality is really like a sister-in-law. By the way, what about a sister-in-law?" ? Is he okay?"

    Song Yuanqiao's old-fashioned face also showed a trace of nostalgia and tenderness, and said: "Everything is fine, come Qingshu, this is your fifth uncle and fifth aunt, and they were outside because of an accident." "Hello fifth uncle