44

"Little dog, don't you have an owner?"

    The little milk dog subconsciously shook his head: "Wow!" No.

    After shaking, the dog general felt that something was wrong, hey, it seems that he should show that he can't understand human words now? It's not going to be intimidated, is it? !

    Jiang Qi: "..." This stupid dog.

    General Quan observed carefully for a while, and he was relieved when he saw that Jiang Qi didn't show any suspicious eyes.

    Yes, its nerves are sometimes relatively large. [Smiling] The more I think about it, the more I like the person in front of me, General Quan couldn't help sticking out his tongue to lick again.

    In fact, what he wanted more was to transform into a human form and overwhelm him! But in order not to frighten Qi Qi, he felt that he should cultivate feelings first.

    ↑If Jiang Qi doesn't know that you are the target of the strategy and can become a human, are you sure Jiang Qi will develop feelings for you as a dog?

    Jiang Qi hugged it, and since he knew that the puppy in front of him was his "husband", he let it lick his cheek to take advantage of him.

    The little tail behind the little milk dog wagged more cheerfully, flicking and flicking so cutely, Jiang Qi couldn't help showing love in his eyes, and poked its tail.

    General Dog: "Wow, woof, woof~" I warn you, don't poke me, be careful, I will poke you so hard that you can't get out of bed!

    Jiang Qi didn't know what the stupid dog in front of him was thinking, so he bent his eyes and poked again.

    General Dog: Very good, I have successfully written it down in the notebook. :)

    Jiang Qi saw that it was staring at him without blinking its eyelids, and confronted its dark eyes for a few seconds, unexpectedly, the little milk dog's hind legs were suddenly parted, revealing the pink bean sprouts, and he smiled teasingly : "It's so small~"

    The dog general: "..." It seems that the whole dog is not good!

    "Wow woof! woof woof!" I just got smaller! In fact, I am so big! big! of! ! (ノ=Д=)ノ┻━┻

    Wait, I will definitely let you see which is small or big in the future!

    The dog general whose hair is turning pink all over his body swears.

    At this time, two young and beautiful girls came up from the downstairs. The two girls were similar in appearance and could be seen as twins at a glance. When they saw the little milk dog in Jiang Qi's arms, they were immediately screamed: "Ah— —What a cute puppy~" As he spoke, he stretched out his hand and wanted to hug him.

    Jiang Qi moved away expressionlessly, leaving them empty-handed.

    "Ah~!" The two almost fell down, their faces puffed up in dissatisfaction, and they were about to yell at Jiang Qi for not being a gentleman, but after seeing Jiang Qi's face clearly, they immediately froze. His features are picturesque, his temperament is clear, and his appearance is unbelievably exquisite. He looks like a beautiful boy who just walked out of a painting. They were all in a daze for a few moments.

    It was impossible for Jiang Qi to wait for them to come back to his senses. Without hesitation, he took a step back into the door and closed it with a snap.

    There was a sound of closing doors for the pair of sisters. The elder sister became angry and dissatisfied: "Don't we look good?! We are very popular in school! Why is this person and Senior Zhongchuan like this!" Sister: "Nakagawa doesn't look like you!