175: Back To The Modern World

Jiang Qi thought he would return to the white space after closing his eyes, but in fact it was the familiar yet unfamiliar ceiling.

    The delicate and beautiful young man stared at the ceiling in a daze for a while before turning over.

    If it weren't for the hidden power surging in his body, he would have thought that all these experiences were just dreams.

    "001? Are you still there?"

    [La la la la la master host ~ 001 is here ~]

    Jiang Qi felt relieved: "Am I back?"

    001 was as happy as a two-hundred-pound child: [Thanks Thanks to the excellence and hard work of the host, 001 has gathered energy, so I gave the host fat~]

    Jiang Qi not only did not look happy, but frowned worriedly.

    He's back, what about the man? Will he come back with him too... Just as he had this thought, 001 said again: [By the way, Master Host, your reward perfect boyfriend has been delivered to this world, and you will meet within a week if nothing unexpected happens. Yes~ But because I can't interfere too much in this world, the host needs to recognize it by himself~ He is the tallest, strongest and most handsome in the crowd. 】

    Perfect boyfriend, Jiang Qi was in a calm mood, but lost enthusiasm for this reward.

    No matter how perfect a boyfriend is, he is not as good as a man from his family.

    Jiang Qi tentatively asked: "001, have you found any other creatures or energy bodies in the space?"

    001: [No, when 001 was upgraded, it was cleaned and scanned, and there were no other energy bodies. Ask like this? 】

    Jiang Qi: "Nothing." Did he disappear or did he return to this world with him?

    Fortunately, 001 was so happy that he stunned the host, and didn't ask any more questions, [The host host is good-bye, and I hope we will have the opportunity to cooperate again in the future. 】

    After getting along for so long, Jiang Qi still felt reluctant to part with it, and said with a sense of loss, "Goodbye."

    ...

    ...

    At the same time, in the presidential suite of a business hotel in city h.

    The tall and handsome man frowned and opened his eyes, digesting the things in his mind in a daze.

    He who has always been cold and cold-hearted actually runs behind the young man like a pug in his dreams. The most important thing is that even if he thinks of the young man now, his heart is boiling hot.

    I remembered the voice that rang in my ears at the end: emmm, you are good, you are still from the same city, you are the host’s reward candidate, and then find a few outstanding men as candidates, each creating a little chance hahaha That's it! The host will always like one of them! Hahaha this plan is really perfect!    

     The man lowered his eyes slightly, it seems that this 001 system doesn't know that he has been in the space for a long time and has memories with him, hehe, he actually wants to find a random man for his Xiaoqi!   

    The happy 001 has no idea that his energy has been reduced by half again.   

      Without a lover by his side, the man is afraid that if he is late for a while, his house will be snatched away by others, and he can't stay for a minute. Even if there is a chance encounter specially created by the system, he still feels that it is too slow.