43: The Mighty And Domineering Dog

"Master host~Welcome back~(((*°▽°*)8(*°▽°*)))?"

"Yes." Jiang Qi closed his eyes, waiting for 001 to extract the emotion of this time.

When I opened my eyes again, I always felt that my heart suddenly became empty and something was missing.

001 saw that the face of the host was not good, and he said with a little anxiety: "Sir, do you want to go to rest first ?"

Finally stop at the red advanced area.

[Congratulations to the host for extracting flat peaches, the legendary flat peaches bear flowers once in a thousand years, bear fruit once in a thousand years, and eating one can increase your lifespan by three thousand years. 】

Jiang Qi raised his eyebrows: "Is it really that powerful?"

【Yeah! ! 】

Jiang Qi didn't change his face: "What about the defect?"

001 continued hesitatingly: [It can only be used in the task world...]

Jiang Qi showed a look that he had expected, and asked: "After eating it, is it in the quest world?" Can it be used in all worlds or can it only be used in a single world?"

[It is all worlds! 】

"That's good." Jiang Qi pressed his temples, and ate the peaches in two or three mouthfuls. Anyway, if he kept them, he would keep them. Maybe it would be cheaper for others if he kept them for a long time, so he might as well just eat them in a few mouthfuls.

The last world was really tiring, not only had to give birth to five children in a row, but also had to watch them every moment, so as not to let them die in the middle of the accident. Jiang Qi: "I'm going back to my room, don't come to me if you have nothing to do, let alone come to me if you have something to do."

001 swallowed weakly, and swallowed back what he wanted to say next: "...Oh, okay. "

What the two didn't notice was that the trace of transparent gas extracted by 001 also followed Jiang Qi back to the room, and when Jiang Qi went to take a bath, it spun around on the quilt, and finally merged with the previous ones.

"Huh la la la-"

Washing away the exhaustion all over his body with clean water, Jiang Qi didn't bother to get a bath towel, so he directly dried his body, threw himself naked on the big bed, and turned around hugging the quilt.

Something in the quilt: "...Σ(|||.||| )"

"It's strange, why does the quilt suddenly become hot?" Jiang Qi muttered to himself, thinking that he felt wrong. In addition, I was really sleepy, so I just lay on my side on the quilt and fell asleep. Slowly let out a cute purr.

The room fell silent all of a sudden.

Suddenly, the corner of the quilt under Jiang Qi's body moved, then raised, and covered Jiang Qi's naked body, as if it was using its own body to hold the young man firmly in its arms.

Jiang Qi, who was sleeping peacefully, now felt someone's sense of security, and fell asleep even more deeply.

After sleeping for two days, Jiang Qi woke up slowly. Touching his empty stomach, he was too lazy to do it, so he asked System 001 to exchange it for him. Let your stomach no longer be empty.

After getting dressed, with dry bread in his mouth, he muttered that it would be good if the man was here at this time, and then he wondered why he said such a word suddenly, shook his head in confusion, and opened the door to prepare for the task.