42

Qi Ya frowned, looked at the strange and beautiful young man in front of him, then looked at the father who was very close to the young man, and asked Shiba puzzled: "Father, where is mother?" Yi Ermi patted his head

    : "Qi Ya stop playing, mom is right in front of you."

    Qi Ya: "What???" The man in front of him is his mother? ? When did his father become a man?

    Jiang Qi squatted down and looked at him with his eyes: "Who are you?" Qi Ya: "I am Qi Ya, Qi Ya beats the     enemy

    , who are you?"

Yier fan: "Qi Ya, Mom, have you all lost your memory?"

    Jiang Qi hit him angrily: "If I lose my memory, you will be the first one to forget.

    " The one who forgot is obviously the father."

    "Pa—" Yi Ermi was hit again by Jiang Qi.

    Shiba: "..." This unlucky son.

    Qi Ya: ... This lively person is really his elder brother?

    _(:з」∠)_What is going on in this world!

    Kurt and Alluka, who came out of the house lately, stood by and didn't know, so they only heard Qiya asking who his mother was, and then the elder brother said that Qiya had lost his memory, and Alluka said with a serious face: " Third Brother, I want to call you Mom!!"

    Qi Ya looked at the stranger in surprise, "Who are you?"

    Alluka stared at him with big watery eyes in disbelief. Moisture, but was strong enough not to let the tears fall, "Mom—the third brother doesn't know me, I'm about to cry, come and hug me." Jiang Qi couldn't help laughing, and picked him up,

    Kurt looked enviously, It's just that he has always been well-behaved and won't cry and hug him, but he doesn't know that his appearance makes Jiang Qi feel even more distressed. After comfortingly kissing Kurt's chubby cheek, Kurt hid behind him shyly.

    These little brats were better at acting like a baby when they were young.

    It was exactly the same as when their father was young.

    Qi Ya didn't expect that he would make him cry, so he lied in his heart, but his mouth was full of arrogance: "I didn't know you at first, and the brat just loves to cry."

    Alluka: "The third brother is a big villain——I hate the third brother the most. Brother! <(`^′)> "

    Qi Ya: "..."

    Jiang Qi chuckled and said, "Aluka can't hate the third brother. Before he left, the third brother was very reluctant to part with you.

    " Jia opened his mouth: "Ah? Before leaving? Where did the third brother go? Isn't he the third brother? Then who is he? Why does he look like the third brother? Did he eat the third brother?" One question mark after

    another Jiang Qi was overwhelmed, and rubbed his head blackly, "You'll find out later."

    The family brought a bewildered Qi Ya to the lobby, Qi Ya looked at the familiar yet unfamiliar living room, and then It was a bit weird.

    They are all familiar furniture, but why does he always feel that it is more cozy?

    …………

    The

    perspective changes to the comic side of the original world.

    Ever since I learned that I was a slender, pink heartthrob in another world, beating enemies seems to be a very awakened attribute. He exercises his voice in the corner of his body all day long, hangs his voice, and lets Mi Ji teach him. It just so happened that Mi Chi was fine, and he didn't dare to appear in front of his family members in this world at will, otherwise he wouldn't know how to explain it if he was caught. So in addition to teaching Miji beat the enemy to practice singing every day, he also has to stay in the room every day to lose weight.