151

Wanyan Honglie only thinks that he and Ouyang Jin hit it off right away. Ouyang Jin speaks humorously. This is the first time he has met this kind of person. Even if he doesn’t understand a lot of what the other party said, the other party seems to want him to laugh. , then he will laugh.

    The mood of being bored all day because you can't find someone becomes cheerful.

    When they returned to the inn and said goodbye, Ouyang Jin was still a little bit reluctant, and Wanyan Honglie was also a little bit unfulfilled, so he simply said that the two of them had reached their feet and fell asleep.

    Ouyang Jin froze for a moment, seeing Wanyan Honglie who didn't feel anything wrong, his head hurt a little.

    By the way, he's a gay, gay! You actually let me fall asleep with you! ? Aren't you afraid that I can't bear the emptiness and throw you down! ! !

    You can't afford to hurt a single dog who has been single for nearly forty years.

    Wanyan Honglie didn't think too much at first, but after seeing the hesitant Ouyang Jin, he reacted belatedly.

    The person he fell in love with at the first sight was a broken sleeve, and the other party's ex-boyfriend was still his name. ?

    This is embarrassing.

    Wanyan Honglie: "...Don't misunderstand."

    Ouyang Jin shook his head violently: "I didn't misunderstand haha, didn't they sleep together! It's not that they never slept."

    He meant that he had simply slept with his brother. But when the words reached Wanyan Honglie's ears, it turned out that Ouyang Jin had slept with his ex-boyfriend before...

    He frowned, ignoring the discomfort in his heart.

    ...

    Jiang Qi got up from Ouyang Feng, his head was still a little dizzy, he shook his head to wake himself up, and the memory of last night followed.

    The dumb hair on the top of his head stopped shaking. He never expected that he would lose nothing by stealing chickens. Not only did he not get out of Ouyang Feng's secret, he even lost his own. Fortunately, Ouyang Feng didn't ask any other unnecessary questions, otherwise he didn't know if he would pour everything out.

    terrible!

    And he shamelessly wanted Ouyang Feng to look at him! ! ← Shame!

    Just when Jiang Qi vowed never to let this body touch alcohol again, Ouyang Feng also woke up. He couldn't fall asleep last night because of the clingy little goblin. He opened his eyes until the early morning, and he didn't sleep for a while until the sound of the cock crowing.

    But after all, he is a martial arts practitioner, so it's nothing if he didn't sleep all night. Ouyang Feng sat up and looked at the child huddled in the corner of the bed rather amusedly, "Come here, I'll dress you."

    Jiang Qi: "Huh!"

    Ouyang Feng coaxed: "You are still a child, drunk easily It will be fine when you grow up."

    Jiang Qi turned around slowly, pouted and threw himself into his arms, suddenly seemed to think of something, and said, "I'm not a child."

    Ouyang Feng raised his eyebrows, thinking Children generally do not admit that they are children.

    Jiang Qi faintly felt something was wrong, and asked: "Master Young Master, how old do you think I am?"

    Ouyang Feng gave a conservative answer: "Ten years old."