89

Because Jiang Qi couldn't be more than ten meters away from the big devil, under the ambiguous and meaningful gaze of the old principal, the big devil swaggered into Jiang Qi's room.

    The room is simple and elegant, with neat mattresses and neat desks. Next to the door is a bookshelf, and the bookshelves are lined with rows of books.

    The Great Demon King wasn't interested in these things, he just glanced at them and skipped them, lying swaggeringly on the only bed in the middle of the room.

    Originally the bed was a bit big, but the big devil was tall and his limbs were stretched out, so the originally wide bed became narrow all of a sudden.

    Jiang Qi raised his forehead, "Get out, I'll sleep on the bed."

    The Great Demon King: "Then where should I sleep?"

    Jiang Qi: "On the ground, sleep on the floor by myself."

    "I won't do it!" Rejection: "I am a big devil, it is impossible to sleep on the ground! If you want to sleep, you sleep."

    Jiang Qi laughed, grinning: "This is my home!"

    Not to be outdone, the big devil said: "I am still your master! As a Shouldn't you, the servant, let me as the master?!"

    Jiang Qi closed his eyes and took a deep breath, forcing down the idea of ​​beating the devil in front of him, "Are you really not going to get up?"

    The big devil closed his eyes eyes, making a silent refusal.

    "In this case..."

    The Demon King became vigilant, ready to receive an attack at any time.

    "In this case, let's sleep together." Jiang Qi finished his sentence, and suddenly snatched the only quilt from the dull eyes of the devil, and grinned at him, and his eight lovely and delicate teeth shone.

    Lord Demon King's heart moved, and he didn't refuse for some reason, coldly snorted: "You can only sleep with an "ugly face" on me now?

    " thing.

    Jiang Qipi smiled and said: "Hehe, you can't see it when you close your eyes, don't worry, I can hold it back."

    The demon king was depressed and irritable. Stretching his long legs, he blocked the passage between Jiang Qi and the bed: "Don't come up."

    Jiang Qi sneered, and couldn't hold back any longer and flew over with a knife.

    The devil caught it and started to fight back.

    Fortunately, both of them knew where they were now, and they both consciously clicked there. Except for a few scratches and some burnt marks on the wall, it was impossible to see what they had done.

    There was a crackling sound upstairs, but the old man downstairs was not worried at all, and happily stroked his beard.

    "It's nice to be young, I think back when I was young...hehe..." Everything was silent.

    In the evening, the old man prepared the food, looked at the sky, estimated the time, walked up to the second floor slowly, knocked on the door, and said meaningfully: "Ah, the meal is ready, you and your boyfriend come out to eat together Well, I've been tired for so long, I should add some energy."

    Jiang Qi: Why do you always feel that the old man's words are a bit weird?

    He frowned and moved, he felt that his legs were caught between the opponent's legs by the devil and he couldn't move.