45

During meals, on the ground.

    General Quan stared at the food on the clean dinner plate, then looked up at the boy who was eating at the table, hummed unhappily, and jumped onto the table to eat the food on Jiang Qi's plate.

    He doesn't want to eat on the ground.

    Jiang Qi: "Hey, don't eat it, Sanmao, you can't eat salty food."

    Jiang Qi hurriedly stopped him, but he didn't stop, the food on the plate had already been eaten by the puppy several times.

    General Dog: Humph, that's an ordinary dog! Am I an ordinary dog ​​all the time! ! I am a big demon! Not to mention, Qiqi's food is still so delicious.

    Jiang Qi looked at it nervously for a long time, and did not breathe out until he saw that something was wrong with it, flicked his forehead angrily, and said to it with a straight face: "Don't eat this, eat yours.

    " Look up at the sky and pretend not to understand.

    He doesn't want to eat on the ground.

    One person and one dog stalemate for a long time, but finally Jiang Qi compromised and tentatively brought his portion of food to the table, and sure enough, the little white dog obediently ate it.

    Jiang Qi said with a smile, "I said I was going to eat at the table."

    General Quan: I'm afraid I'll scare you to death by speaking suddenly.

    After eating, Jiang Qi threw the plate in the sink, not wanting to wash it at all.

    He has a problem, that is, he likes to cook, but he doesn't want to wash dishes.

    The dog general who has been watching him since his last life naturally knows his next little problem, waiting for Jiang Qi to fall asleep, and secretly transform into a human form to wash the dishes.

    "I'm going to take a bath, don't peek, little colored dog~" A piece of clothing was thrown on the little white dog's head, and the little dog struggled to get out. He stared blankly at the bathroom, silently covering his face with his two front paws.

    He is not a pervert.

    In other words, should he go and have a look...

    ↑It's not a pervert!

    The little milk dog raised its head and chest up, and slipped to the door of the bathroom with an upright face. Hearing the sound of water splashing inside the door, the dog general pricked up his ears, and peeked in through the crack of the door... ——I saw a

    thin Blood dripped from the puppy's nose.

    The puppy stared wide-eyed, staring at the door without blinking, its tail didn't even wag, it stood up straight, and even the little bean sprouts were full of energy.

    It's so white, the waist is so thin, he can hold it with one hand when he becomes a human, his buttocks are so upturned, I really want to pinch it, it feels a little better in the hand - hey, come over a little bit, and you can't see it anymore! ! Yes, that's it, come closer, come closer, come closer, ho ho ho, I see, I see! Seeing between the legs...

    ——The

    bathroom door suddenly opened, and the little milk dog who was caught off guard and fell looked up in a daze.

    ...playing dead.

    Jiang Qi half-smile: "... Sanmao, are you peeping?"

    General Dog: "..._(:з"∠)_" No, no, no, I am not peeping! I just pass by here to watch Just a glance!