75: The World's Greatest Magician

[Congratulations to the host for completing the task ~ the host has worked hard (≧?≦)/]

Jiang Qi closed his eyes and let 001 leave his feelings, and the reluctance gushing out of his heart was quickly suppressed by himself.

"001, how long have I been in this world."

[Hmm...] 001 made some calculations, and then said: [It's a thousand years, Mr. Host~]

"Check my race."

[It's a blood race. 】

Jiang Qi rubbed his forehead with a headache: "Then take away the vampire blood from me."

In the last world, when he was thirty years old, Jiulan Litu suddenly became flustered, Jiang Qi was only a human being, and the lifespan of a human being But for a hundred years, he was afraid that Jiang Qi would leave after a hundred years, so how would he live the remaining thousand years? So Jiulan Litu, who was well prepared, coaxed Jiang Qi into bed at night, took advantage of Jiang Qi's immersion in pleasure, and embraced him when he was not prepared.

Jiang Qi who didn't have time to respond: "..."

Knowing that he has been embraced for the first time, Jiang Qi can't laugh or cry, he has so many lifespans, okay, forget it, that's fine, he doesn't need to explain why he is a human being. will live that long.

It's just that without his permission, the corresponding punishment will still be given.

So Jiang Qi held back the desire in his heart, and pushed the man away from him, and Xiao Litu slid out habitually. Jiang Qi played it as a prank, Jiulan Litu pretended to be in pain, Jiang Qi snorted coldly: "Huh, I'm not feeling well, and it will take a week to get better." Jiulan Litu opened his mouth and lowered his head dejectedly

. Head, holding his little brother, looking at Jiang Qi without blinking, his right hand kept moving.

--For some reason

, these two words popped up in Jiang Qi's mind: "..."

So Jiulan Litu has embraced him for the first time, he is no longer a purebred human being, and he is sure when he reaches the space He is now a vampire.

[This... I think it is better for the host to not remove the blood. The stronger the host, the easier it is to survive and complete the task in case of going to a dangerous world in the future. 】

Jiang Qi understands this truth, but... "I don't want to drink blood." Back then in the world of vampire knights, he took a sip of human beings out of curiosity, and it was almost unbearable to drink. The blood of ordinary vampires is not half that of his lover.

So after getting used to drinking Jiulan Litu's blood, let Jiang Qi force himself to drink other people's blood... Is it possible?

001 scratched his head in distress, Jiulan and Litu were not there, pure blood blood is very expensive, if it is exchanged for energy points... it won't be able to save energy and go home.

The host is really too picky.

001 suddenly had a heart move, and said happily: "Master Host, then I will only keep your bloodline ability, and the blood-sucking effect will be eliminated?"

Jiang Qi thought for a while, and felt that he could accept this, nodded: "Yes."

Next Seconds later, Jiang Qi felt his teeth go numb, and said systematically: [Okay, Master Host, I have recovered your fangs~] Unexpectedly, he also gained a lot of energy, which is simply unexpected.

Jiang Qi touched his teeth with the tip of his tongue, and there was no big change from before, except that two of them turned into small canine teeth. The thought of wanting to suck blood is gone. Even if he pretended to want to suck blood, the fangs would not come out.