110

When Luo Jie came out, he happened to bump into Bei Kun. He was taken aback, thinking about what happened to Jiang Qi, and asked meaningfully: " Did something happen when you delivered the water?"

    Roger: "...No."

    Bei Kun: "Oh, that's good, Boss, I have to leave first."

    "Wait."

    Bei Kun : Kun froze.

    Roger: "Do you know what I hate the most?"

    Bei Kun twitched the corners of his mouth: "Boss, you know, I just came..."

    "Well, let's go."

    Bei Kun just breathed a sigh of relief and turned around I felt a pain in my chest all over my body, and the whisper of death came from my ear.

    "I hate people who touch my stuff the most."

    "Heh—" Bekun lay on the deck with wide-eyed eyes.

    It never occurred to him that Roger would kill him for a plaything. Isn't he afraid that other crew members will be chilled if they find out? !

    As it turned out, the other crew not only didn't feel chilled, but happily ran over to tidy up the deck.

    This Bei Kun is a newcomer to them. He used to be a pirate leader. After being dismantled by Roger, he surrendered to Roger to do some chores, but usually he would only show courteousness to Roger and treat them badly. too polite. They had long since disliked him.

    The vice-captain and the future 'Pluto' Sirbazz Raleigh sighed and said: "Bequin is a character who can make the idiot Roger so angry."

    Roger was standing next to him, very upset when he heard the words: "Hey! Lei Li, who are you calling an idiot!"

    Lei Li squinted, and suddenly smiled wretchedly: "Hey, how does the young man you snatched back taste like?"

    Roger was taken aback for a moment, but the topic was changed. Thinking of the little goblin lying on the bed in his loose clothes, his ears were red, and he coughed with his fist on his lips: "Do you think I'm a beast like you? ?! I was thinking about some pornographic things all day long! Also, I didn’t snatch him back, I was saving him, saving him!”

     Raleigh couldn’t believe it: “You’d be so kind?” Roger’s expression turned pale.

     Heartbeat: "Of course."

    Rayleigh: ...Could it be that he himself was convinced by his excuses?

    Roger: "I won't tell you now, I'll go and see him. Otherwise, I won't see me later, and I'll lose my temper again." The

    corner of Lei Li's mouth twitched: "..."

    This guy is completely eaten to death Damn.

    He looked quietly at the wide blue sea: "I hope to be an honest one."

    ...

    Jiang Qi was not physically injured, but he was a little weak due to not eating or drinking for a long time, so he rested on the bed after eating After a while, although the physical strength did not fully recover, it was still possible to get out of bed and walk around normally.

    After Luo Jie came in, he saw the figure of the back lying by the window. The young man was thin and thin, and wearing his clothes made him look like he had little flesh on his body. He frowned and said, "If you are not in good health, you should rest." Jiang Qi turned his