179

Shen Zijin also read the text message. No matter how much he disliked his friend, it was impossible to hide it for himself to read alone. He agreed to Lin Yi and made an appointment to get together at noon the next day.

    Shen Zijin was picking out clothes for Jiang Qi in front of the closet, and first removed the best-looking ones. This white shirt is no good, Xiao Qi looks too good on it, this plaid jacket is not good, this is not good, this is not good, good-looking clothes are not good for Xiao Qi Just wear it for him to see.

    In the end, only the very simple black body was left to pick and choose, the one that was pure black and had no other fonts at all.

    Shen Zijin: "Babe, put it on and try it on, I finally picked it out."

    Jiang Qi: =_=

    As the saying goes, people rely on clothes and Buddha depends on gold clothes, but if you don’t look good, no matter how you wear it, it doesn’t matter. which capital. And vice versa, even if Jiang Qi only wears an ordinary body jacket, it can't stop his peerless beauty. On the contrary, it brings out the effect of the night elves with the simple black body.

    In the eyes of Shen Zijin, who comes with a thick filter to smooth his skin, it becomes: Are you seducing me?

    "No, no, change one!"

    Jiang Qi reluctantly changed another one, went back and forth several times, and finally slapped it unbearably, "Don't move! I'll choose!!"

    Shen Zijin: "_(: 3∠)_Oh.”

    In the end Jiang Qi chose a relatively low-key outfit, although it is impossible to be low-key with his face. Glancing at the stupid dog who looked worried and jealous at the door, he took out a mask and put it on his face.

    "Is it okay now?"

    Shen Zijin's eyes lit up: "This is good!"

    Jiang Qi took out another mask of the same type and put it on his face, holding his face and said: "It's not just that you are worried, I I don't worry that such a handsome husband will be seen by others."

    Jiang Qi rarely showed possessiveness, but this time when he was clearly possessive, Shen Zijin's heart was moved, and he took off their masks and kissed them.

    "If you still want to go out, don't tease me again!"

    Hearing this, Jiang Qi silently retracted his paws that were about to touch the man's waist.

    Tsk, I wanted to touch the muscles again. . .

    ...

    The place was set by Shen Zijin, because he was afraid that his friend would set it somewhere that shouldn't be set out of key, and it would be bad if he accidentally misunderstood it. He still wants to live a few more days.

    Jiang Qi didn't like to be noisy, so Shen Zijin specially booked in a quiet private room. The friend who received the address wondered why Shen Zijin made an appointment in such a secluded place.

    When they arrived at the place, they looked at the scenery outside and the beauty on the beach who could be faintly seen in the distance, so they naturally guessed what Shen Zijin was thinking. Zhen Shaosi whistled loudly, and said with a smile: "This place is not bad, when did Zijin discover this place." The

    woman in white who was holding another man's arm said angrily, "You stinky men, don't you?" It’s a good thing!!”

    Zhen Shaosi held his arms, raised his eyebrows and sneered, “It’s not a good thing, you have the ability to let go of Zhou Hao’s hand.” “