161

Yu Luocha stood by the kitchen stove with a serious face, fixed his eyes on the medicine pot on the stove, and stood beside him from time to time looking at his cooker, his eyes full of doubts about who this person was.

    They had never seen this person before, and they should have kicked him out as soon as they saw him, but the other party's straightforward and cold attitude made them hesitate all of a sudden. There are so many people in the mansion, they can't recognize them all, maybe some young servant who just arrived was ordered to make medicine? ?

    "Gulu gulu bang—" the medicine jar exploded suddenly, startling everyone.

    Yu Luocha calmly twisted his face for a moment, why did it explode! He obviously cooked it according to the doctor's instructions! !

    The air was quiet for a while, and Yu Luosha pursed her lips to clean up the medicine pot and the medicine residue from the explosion.

    "Well, let me help you." A young man said enthusiastically.

    Yu Luocha turned his head and looked at him coldly, just when the other party was about to apologize, he let go and said, "I'll watch you cook!" "

    Okay, okay." The young man scratched the back of his head honestly .

    The medicine was ready soon, and Yu Luocha looked at the other party's actions and order exactly like her own, and deeply doubted whether the medicine pot just now was broken...

    #他的药糖有自己的感觉#Take

    out a He took a silver needle to test whether it was poisonous, and after the silver needle did not change color, he picked up the bowl and thanked the young man.

    Young man: "..."

    Jiang

    Qi originally just closed his eyes and wanted to tease Yu Luocha, but after he left, sleepiness hit his head, and he really fell asleep.

    In his sleep, something soft suddenly pried open his lips and teeth, and then a stream of bitter water came in. Jiang Qi wanted to retreat, but subconsciously swallowed the water.

    so bitter--!

    Jiang Qi opened his eyes at once, and saw an enlarged version of a big face above his own.

    Jiang Qi slapped it subconsciously. "Pa—"

    Hearing a crisp sound, Yu Luosha immediately looked at him with her face covered in grievance.

    Like a large dog that has been suddenly attacked and forced to feel wronged.

    "Pfft—" Jiang Qi smiled naturally and charmingly, his peach blossom eyes were rippling, making the person on the other side feel itchy.

    Yu Luocha stared straight at the slap mark: "..."

    This slap is worth it.

    He pursed his lips tightly, and was too guilty to stare at him again: "I'll feed you medicine."

    This man seemed to have grown up in an instant.

    Jiang Qiqi said: "It turns out that you still feel guilty. I thought you would pat your ass and leave after eating, and you wouldn't feel sorry for me at all.

    " That kind of thing needs to be cleaned up...I was wrong."

    Jiang Qi generously rubbed his dog's head: "For the sake of your first time, I will forgive you." "

    ...Yes." Yu Luocha took the initiative Stretching his head over and rubbing it, he handed the medicine bowl to Jiang Qi's mouth.

    "Bitter, I won't drink it."