131

"Xiaoqi, go slowly, wait for me—"

    "Huh."

    In the campus, a tall and handsome man limped after the beauty in front of him.

    The beauty was dressed in neutral clothes, her facial features were so exquisite that she couldn't seem to a mortal, there was still a blush on both sides of her cheeks, it was unknown whether it was because of anger or something else.

    "Damn it! This, this, this--excellent!" The senior patted his thigh, raised the camera, and shot at Jiang Qi. The corner of the mouth is drooling.

    "Ah, Alin..." His friend tugged at him, his voice trembling.

    "Don't pull me! I'm taking a picture!"

    Suddenly, he felt his eyes go dark, and raised his head angrily: "Who blocked my camera!" "

    I—"

    So tall... The senior swallowed and looked The other party's clothes, and said: "Student, what's the matter with you? Freshmen are not here to report." "

    Huh! You took pictures of my girlfriend privately and asked me what's the matter?!" The man looked down at him condescendingly, his eyes gloomy.

    Senior: "I-I-I-I'm sorry! I'll delete it right away!!!"

    "Delete, I'll watch you delete it!"

    The senior wanted to cry without tears, and deleted everything in front of him.

    The man sneered, like a devil: "Very well, if I find out that Xiao Qi has a photo circulating, I'll come to you directly."

    This is a threat, this is a threat! ! !

    Are all new students like this now! !

    The person next to him patted him on the shoulder reassuringly: "Accept fate, he is Tang Han...you can't afford it."

   You can't afford it.

    ……………    

    “Xiao Qi~ ”

    Jiang Qi slowed down and listened to the movement behind him. After hearing the other party yelling to catch up, he slowly speeded up.

    Being grabbed behind him, Jiang Qi was forced to lean back and be brought into his arms.

    Tang Han rubbed his head against him, coquettishly: "Don't be angry, I was wrong, I was wrong."

    Jiang Qi gritted his teeth when he saw him like this, his place still hurts even now, he clearly knew that today's freshman registration, last night's Toss him into the middle of the night without restraint! ! ! Even with the ointment on this morning, it still hurts so badly.

    Tang Han: "I can't help you lying next to me."

    Jiang Qi put his hands on the head of the big dog, and snorted coldly, "Don't sleep next to me from now on!"

    Tang Han got stuck and immediately promised : "Without your permission, I will never move around next time!"

    "Good boy."

    Tang Han raised the corner of his mouth and spread his palms, "Let's report to freshmen together."

    Jiang Qi put his hand on his with a blank expression.

    ...

    Both of them have top grades, and their grades are linked together, so they don't have to worry that they will be in different classes when they are divided.