178

The daughter-in-law called me husband, and she exploded in joy! ! ! ヽ(*з`*)(><)(σ′▽‵)′▽‵)σ depends on Shen Zijin's red eyes, as if he was about to rush up and swallow him alive.

      Jiang Qi felt a little bad, he seemed If you tease the other party too much, it will definitely be him who will suffer later. For the sake of his own health, Jiang Qi quickly changed the subject: "A career that makes money faster, you say I will become a star, okay?" Shen Zijin

    refused without thinking: "No, being Mrs. Shen makes the most money, my It's all yours."

    After he finished speaking, he took out his wallet, opened it, took out dozens of yuan in change, put it into the bag, and handed the whole wallet to Jiang Qi.

    Shen Zijin: Well-behaved.jpg

    Jiang Qi: "..."

    This kind of sense of sight of handing over all his wealth to his wife. Jiang Qi was in a complicated mood.

    #There are a few hundred million more inexplicably in my hand. #

    沉子晋心心: The baby can only belong to me, and I can only show it to me, and no one else can touch it! ! Be a star? impossible! Never even think about it! <(`^)>

    Jiang Qi didn't intend to open the wallet at all, so he gave it back to him and said, "Take it, I don't want to give money every time I go out."

    Shen Zijin: That makes sense! The baby is so clever! ⊙o⊙!

    "Baby is so smart, my husband must reward you."

    Jiang Qi, who was forced to be rewarded all night, smiled: mmp.

    With the hard warmth coming from his back, Shen Zijin hugged his little daughter-in-law in his arms, with a satisfied face, he lowered his head and lightly bit Jiang Qi's round shoulder. "I belong to you, and all my things are yours. You don't need to prove anything. You chased me when I had no memory, baby, give me a chance to spoil you, okay?"

    Jiang Qi was startled, at this moment he suddenly felt that he was thinking a little too much, why did he feel that he had to make money, and he had to make more money than Shen Zijin? Self-esteem as a man? Shit, I have been suppressed for thousands of years and there is no possibility of turning over, what self-esteem is needed!

    Could it be that he subconsciously felt that Shen Zijin would abandon him and feel insecure? You've been an old man for several lifetimes, don't you have any self-confidence?

    Shen Zijin said it again patiently: "Let me pamper you, okay?"

    Jiang Qi moved his mouth slightly, let out a sigh of relief, and said, "Okay."

    Shen Zijin was happy, and suddenly turned over on top of Jiang Qi.

    Jiang Qi suddenly felt something was wrong.

    "Baby, I'm very excited now."

    "..." The feeling came out.

    "I want to do something."

    Jiang Qi hurriedly pressed against the chest of the other party, licked the corner of his mouth, and touched it involuntarily. This muscle is so beautiful. Then he was dated. :)

    ... ...

    ... ...

    The assistant brother really broke his heart. The president of his family has been absent from work for three days. If he didn't receive calls from the president every day, he would have thought that the president was missing.