142

Thinking that it was the first time for his wife to ride a horse, Xiao Yuanshan specially found a horse with a gentle temperament.

    "Stand on the saddle with your left foot, and lift the other foot up. Don't be afraid..."

    Xiao Yuanshan held Jiang Qi's waist with one hand and the horse rope with the other, and said patiently and softly.

    Empress Xiao kept staring at them from the corner of her eyes, seeing Jiang Qi's undisguised happy smile and doting Xiao Yuanshan, her expression was unclear.

    Why, she's just a disfigured dancer!

    A tiny needle appeared in the palm of her right hand, Empress Xiao twisted her wrist lightly, the needle immediately cut through the air, and flew towards the horse's buttocks.

    For those who don't know how to ride a horse, if the horse suddenly loses control, they may panic and be thrown off the horse's back by the violent horse, and they may be trampled to death by the horse.

    Xiao Yuanshan moved his ears, and suddenly waved his sleeves. The needle immediately turned in one direction and flew towards Empress Xiao.

    The speed this time was not the speed at which Empress Xiao administered the needle, she had no time to dodge, she could only watch the needle fly past her cheek, and then her cheek was stinging.

    "Ah..." Empress Xiao exclaimed in a low voice, and quickly covered her face.

    "Queen, what's the matter with you?" Yelu Zongzhen heard the voice and looked over.

    Empress Xiao smiled reluctantly: "It's okay, my concubine is not feeling well, I'm going back to Pengli first."

    Yeluzong really didn't look at her anymore, and chatted with another concubine next to him: "Go, go."

    Xiao The empress felt sore, looking at that woman with murderous intent in her eyes, she would have been unable to bear it normally, but now...

    Empress Xiao covered her face and quickly turned and left.

    damn it!

    Xiao Yuanshan, who had been turning his back on her, sneered, then looked at Jiang Qi and became gentle again, "How, have you learned it?"

    Jiang Qi: "No!"

    Xiao Yuanshan: "Then I'll say it again."

    The veins on Jiang Qi's forehead throbbed faintly, you idiot!

    "I still don't know how to do it. Can you come up and teach me?"

    Xiao Yuanshan was taken aback, his ears felt hot, and he hesitated, "Isn't that good... It's not good to do that kind of thing in public..."

    That kind of thing? ? What's up?

    Jiang Qi's black question mark, why didn't he understand what the other party meant? ? etc! !

    Jiang Qi's pupils opened slightly, and he looked at Xiao Yuanshan with disbelief, "You think I want to be on horseback with you...??"

    Xiao Yuanshan's face turned even redder, he lowered his head, and kept nodding his index fingers. Obviously embarrassed.

    Jiang Qi really wanted to spit him to death with a mouthful of old blood, are you still blushing? ! Are you still embarrassed? ! Can you think of a pure ride together as a horse fight, your old driving skills are not lost to me at all, okay? ! ! !

    Jiang Qi took a deep breath, and calmly said: "It's just riding, can't you get up? If you don't get up, I will ride away."

    A trace of disappointment flashed in Xiao Yuanshan's heart, and he quickly said: "Get on, get on!"