94

When Jiang Qi returned to the "home" he hadn't been back to for more than 20 years, a complicated look flashed in his eyes.

    I don't know how my father has been these past few years. Although he asked the devil to send letters and things back halfway, he hasn't come back for more than 20 years, so I feel a little uneasy.

    Ring the doorbell and no one comes to the door. Jiang Qi didn't know whether he was relieved or disappointed. Sitting quietly on the stone steps at the door.

    It was almost evening when the old man returned home, the sun was only a faint yellow afterglow, and he saw the young man sitting on the stone steps at a glance. His expression froze, his eyes widened as if he couldn't believe that the person opposite was his missing son.

    The appearance of the young man is almost the same as before, and the years seem to have not passed by his face at all. So the old man could recognize him at a glance.

    Wriggling his lips, the old man's eyes turned red, and he walked over tremblingly on crutches, and said, "I'm back, it's good to be back, let's go, let's go into the house." He didn't ask anything, and he didn't ask whether his son had been there all these

    years Where, why didn't he come back, and didn't ask why his son's appearance is still so young after more than 20 years.

    "Yeah." A trace of guilt flashed in Jiang Qi's eyes, although he blamed himself but did not regret it.

    The old man: "These years..." Are you okay?

    Jiang Qi seemed to know what he was going to ask, and said with a tacit understanding: "I'm fine in the Demon Realm."

    The Demon Realm? !

    The old man's pupils dilated when he heard these two words. Of course, he is familiar with these two words. Back then, he had such powerful power because he signed a contract with a demon in the devil world. It's just that he never expected his son to be in the devil world all these years!

    "That's good, that's good." The old man was not worried at all now, "Then he is a demon...?"

    Jiang Qi naturally understood who the old man was talking about, and nodded. "He is the Demon King."

    I don't know if it's a common problem of human beings. Whenever they hear the word "magic", they will be subconsciously afraid. Maybe it is the subconscious submission of the weak to the strong. So now that the old man knows that his son married a devil, and his son-in-law is a devil, he doesn't know what expression to use to express his inner excitement.

    "What about Lord Demon King?"

    the old man asked with bright eyes.

    "There was a quarrel."

    The old man: "..." Son, don't say such heart-wrenching words in a serious manner.

    "By the way, old man."

    The old man was still in shock, looking at him suspiciously: "??"

    "I'm going to Shi Ya Mo."

    The old man was surprised: "Why? Didn't you already graduate?" In fact, what he wants to say is, son, you are already so old, it seems that it is not good to go to Shiya Demon to pretend to be tender, right?    

     Jiang Qi: "Because where will your grandson appear?"

     It is said that this baby is the son of the legendary demon king, who came to the earth to destroy human beings. Because the little Beru likes his handsome (fierce) face, he signed a contract with the baby by mistake, engraved the symbol of the demon royal family "Lord of the Flies" on his hand, and was forced to become the baby's "father".