100

Everyone is gone, why drink a cup of wine? !

    Nuliang poured the wine subconsciously, but forgot that the wine glass had already been crushed by himself, so all the wine was spilled on the table, and the transparent wine flowed slowly, reflecting that he still had the departed youth ten centimeter shadow.

    Huh? ?

    etc!

    Nuliang Huapiao turned his head suddenly, the little man was startled and quickly hid behind his hair.

    Nuliang Huapiao was both surprised and delighted. The surprise was that the other party could avoid his perception, and the joy was... "You didn't leave?"

    A soft voice sounded behind him. "Gone, already gone."

    Nuliang Huapiao smiled playfully: "Oh~ already gone."

    Then someone echoed very seriously: "Yes, yes."

    "Alas...then What a pity." Nuliang pretended to sigh with regret and disappointment, but he was overjoyed in his heart.

    what a pity Jiang Qi's two beautiful eyebrows were tangled up like two caterpillars by him, rubbing his chin to think about the meaning of the other's words.

    Just when he was struggling, the man suddenly turned around, and the little man who hadn't had time to hide was exposed in the man's sight.

    Jiang Qi: "!"

    The little man's face froze for a moment, and then "tears ran" as if nothing had happened: "I don't want to see you again—ah——"

    Just halfway through the flight, he felt that his back collar Hooked by something, he couldn't fly no matter what, turned his head angrily, and then realized what kind of hook it was? ! Obviously a certain man grabbed the collar with his hands! Because the man's fingers were too big for Jiang Qi, the clothes were forced to lift up, revealing his white and tender belly.

    Nuliang Huapiao had a half-smile: "Where do you want to hide?"

    "How do you know—" Jiang Qi quickly covered his mouth with his hands, for fear that he would reveal his mouth.

    Nuliang Huapiao touched the bruise on his face from being kicked, raised his eyebrows and said, "You want to run after you hurt me?

    " , and then quickly put on a straight face, his little face was as cold as ice, as if he didn't care about my business.

    Nuliang Huapiao: "..."

    Jiang Qi struggled a bit and rolled his eyes, "Since you're free, let me go, I'm very busy, and there are millions of dollars every minute."

    However, his expression was full of you Come and coax me, come and coax me.

    Nuliang Huapiao knows that as long as he gives the child in front of him a step up at this time, he will gain a powerful subordinate. His colleagues also know that if he gives the other side a step up, his future life may be very difficult. I can't live in peace.

    Suddenly, the man lowered his head and let out a muffled laugh. The magnetic voice was damn sexy. Jiang Qi, who had been pricking up his ears, blushed and looked away.

    Nuliang Huapiao touched his little ear in a good mood and said, "Don't you want my Yang Qi? You can use any method to absorb Yang Qi. Similarly, you are not allowed to drink my Yang Qi." How about handing over glasses of wine?"

    "Deal!" Jiang Qi immediately turned around and slapped Nu Liang Hua Piao's finger.

    Although he was 90% sure that the other party would agree to his conditions, Nuliang Huapiao didn't expect the other party to agree so readily, and a moment of depression flashed in his heart.