48

"Okay, okay, get up, get up, I'll help you get dressed, you're going to be late for school soon." The dog general said with a spoiled expression that he really couldn't help you, and everything you said was right. As he said that, he was going to put his hands up and down to dress him.

    Jiang Qi dodged awkwardly: "I'll do it myself, you go out."

    The secret of his body should not be known to the other party.

    Little did he know that the dog general who knew Jiang Qi was bisexual from his previous life thought that Jiang Qi was shy.     General Dog: "Don't be embarrassed, you'll get used to it

    sooner or later anyway."

    Jiang Qi: "...Get lost

    !

    "

Somehow, he got the principal and became a transfer student in Jiang Qi's class.

    The long silver hair of the dog general is extremely conspicuous, but because of his appearance, his weird hair color has turned into a unique personality, making him a famous man within a few days after he first came to school.

    The evidence is that along the way, many people have come to ask General Quan for his name and class, and some bold people directly asked him for his contact information. Not only girls, but also many boys.

    Jiang Qi watched from the side, the corners of his mouth pursed, feeling agitated.

    Another tall girl ran over to ask him for his contact information. Jiang Qi couldn't bear it anymore, and said with a blank expression: "Stupid dog, why don't you leave?!" Because he was in a bad mood, his tone was a bit heavy.

    General Quan didn't think there was a problem, he casually rejected the tall girl and ran over.

    Only then did Jiang Qi's expression warm up a little.

    The tall slender beauty saw that her "male god" was called a dog by a "nerd", and muttered unhappily: "Huh, I don't even look at what I look like, it's a blessing you have cultivated for several lifetimes to be friends with the general.

    General Dog: "Shut up! "

    Jiang Qi paused, and the dog general immediately became nervous: "Don't listen to other people's nonsense, meeting you is my blessing in a few lifetimes."

    Jiang Qi ignored the man, walked up to the tall beauty, raised his head and kept his head down. Looking at the head on the ground, he stroked the hair in front of his forehead that blocked his eyes, revealing his beautiful eyes and beautiful forehead, his temperament changed, and a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth: "Am I good-looking?" The tall beauty lost her mind and murmured: "Okay

    ... ...beautiful...I..."

    "Hey." Jiang Qi let down his hair, grabbed the dog general who was gnashing his teeth and glaring at her viciously, and left.

    It took a while for the tall slender beauty to come back to her senses, and quickly shouted loudly to Jiang Qi's back: "Can I know your name?!" Responding to

    her was General Quan who took the initiative to pull Jiang Qi to walk faster.

    Tall beauty: How angry, how could she be so blind to such a stingy man just now.

    "That was...Jiang Qi just now?" There was a three-meter-high tree behind the tall slender beauty, and an acquaintance slowly walked out from behind the tree. Zhong Chuan had a newly bought knife scar on his face, and touched his chin full of freshness. "It turned out that I grew up like this, so I said that my eyesight can't be so bad."