64

A few more days later, the visitor has been paying attention to the time and counting the days, and finally it is the deadline for Hatake Sakumo to commit suicide in the original book. As long as this day passes, his mission will be completed!

    The visitor: "The system is helping me, I'm a little unstable, my heart is beating so fast!"

    The system: "Steady! Don't forget that there is Jiang Qi."

    "Yes, there is also my male god." Come The man calmed down all of a sudden, wiped the sweat from his forehead, and now he was not nervous at all.

    Although he trusted Jiang Qi in every way in his heart, the visitor still squatted outside their house for a whole day, afraid of accidents.

    Fortunately, the accident did not happen. The visitor stayed on guard from morning to night. He drank a few sips of water in the morning and never ate anything.

    The visitor had a painful expression on his face: "If you persist for a few more hours, I must go and eat a good meal! I am so hungry that I almost swallowed a cow!" Moreover, the smell of food wafting from the male god's house made him even hungrier. up.

    "Come here, uncle."

    The long white-haired Lori called timidly at the door.

    The visitor looked over and looked at "her" suspiciously. Why does this cute little loli look so familiar? "Do I know you? Little sister."

    Kakashi: "..."

    Kakashi stared at him for a while with dead fish eyes, and after confirming that the other party really didn't recognize who he was, he said in a muffled voice: " Uncle here, dad asked you to come in for dinner."

    The visitor was taken aback, slapped his thigh suddenly, laughed and said, "I just said you look so familiar! So it's Kakashi!"

    He said Tsk-tsk twice, looking at Loli who was wearing a blue women's kimono, and exclaimed: "I didn't expect Kakashi to have you today.

    " Uncle Fisheye is the little loli standing in front of him.

    "Hey, not bad, not bad, good-looking, the male god really has vision." The visitor pinched Kakashi's pink and tender face with a smile, and proudly asked the system to record this brilliant stroke in his little notebook.

    System: ... It depends on your fright.

    Kakashi was expressionless, "Uncle here, if you don't go in again, father will eat all the food."

    Sure enough, the visitor immediately gave up molesting him and ran into the house after the visitor had eaten Jiang Qi once. After eating, he wished to run to Jiang Qi every day, but when facing the male god, he felt shy and made trouble, so he never had the courage, and he was also afraid that if he came to eat too many times, the male god would get bored with him. So I just had a chance to eat a few times now and then.

    As expected of his male god, cooking is so delicious, it's cheaper than Hatake Sakumo.

    Kakashi looked down sadly at the 40-degree women's kimono he had been wearing for several days.

    When will he be so big these days... If he had known this, he would not have helped his father...

    Now that he is wearing women's clothing, his father promised him to teach him ninjutsu and has not given it to him until now.

    He also said to him...

    Hatake Sakumo: "Kakashi, I will teach you in a few days. You helped me now, and I will teach you ninjutsu immediately. It is too easy to cheat. Let him know that it is not The self-criticism I have thought about is not good."