146

Ouyang Feng pursed his lips and did not speak, and after a while, he sat down again, with a serious expression, and said to the child who only showed half of his face: "Don't take things from strangers casually in the future." Ouyang Jin's mouth suddenly twitched

    slightly "Brother, he is a beggar, you don't let him take what others give him, what does he eat?"

    Beggar...

    Ouyang Feng felt a slight pain in his heart, frowned slightly, and said, "The White Camel Villa is not short of money. "

    Ouyang Jin's mouth opened into an O shape, and it was rare that he didn't take into account his image on the outside.

    Surprisingly, he looked up and down at the child whom the old poison had taken a fancy to, trying to see how he was different from the others. He was amazed in his heart. Unexpectedly, he didn’t expect that the old poison in the future was quite caring when he was young. of?

    "Come here, come here, kid." Ouyang Jin waved to him.

    Jiang Qi glanced at him, then timidly walked towards them, staring at Ouyang Feng intently, wondering if his gaze was too strong, he noticed that the tips of the young man's ears seemed a little red? ? ?

    Standing in front of them, Ouyang Jin took a serious look at Jiang Qi, admiring in his heart that he is really good-looking, because he has experienced all kinds of plastic surgery beauties, cosmetic beauties, beauties who appear once in thousands of years, and electronically synthesized beauties. Looking at it from a visual point of view, this child's facial features are correct and exquisite, a standard beauty, the fly in the ointment is that he is a little too thin, and his skin is yellow and thin, looking really ordinary.

    "What's your name?"

    "Jiang...Qi."

    "Jiang Qi, hey, do you want to have delicious food in the future?" Ouyang Jin smiled like a kidnapper.

    Jiang Qi: "...Think."

    Ouyang Jin: "Then do you want to follow me?"

    Ouyang Feng: "Huh!"

    Ouyang Jin: "..." Brother, can you stop humming me like this? !

    Jiang Qi shook his head without hesitation, and Ouyang Jin wondered if he wanted to shake his head off. The child's eyes were filled with watery tears, "I...can I refuse..." Ouyang Jin smiled: Wo

    Ri Oh, I was disgusted by people! !

    Ouyang Jin took a deep breath: "Since you don't want to follow me, why are you looking at me? Don't you want me to take you in?"

    Jiang Qi lowered his head and pointed at his fingers: "I... I didn't look at you, what I looked at was ...It's...the one who looks better than you..."

    Ouyang Feng and Ouyang Jin are both from the Western Regions, with three-dimensional facial features, but Ouyang Jin's temperament is soft, with a little more elegance between his eyebrows, while Ouyang Feng's facial features are sharp and angular, He has a cold and stern demeanor, and there is a vague look of fierceness between his brows and eyes. It is obvious at a glance that he is a bad-tempered master.

    It stands to reason that most people should have a good impression of Ouyang Jin's face, but it's a pity who made Jiang Qi like that kind of vicious little wolf dog, and it's exciting to bully him.

    Ouyang Feng raised his head proudly: "Huh."

    Ouyang Jin, who was indirectly called ugly: You are so angry, but keep smiling.