112

Jiang Qi gradually recovered his body. Not only did he get better, but he also gained weight.

    Rubbing the soft flesh on the top of his stomach, Jiang Qi fell into distress.

    Recently, I seem to be eating too well, every day is full of meat, and the little fat is popping out.

    At this time, Roger walked in, saw his distressed face, and asked curiously: "What's wrong with you, fairy?" It was the first time he saw Jiang Qi showing such an expression.

    Jiang Qi grabbed his hand and placed it on his stomach. "What do you feel?"

    Roger's ears turned hot. If it was normal, he would have blown his hair long ago, but after driving for so long, he is already an old driver. He couldn't hold back the flat and slippery touch for a while. Touch it.

    "Ah!" Jiang Qi blushed, especially when the other party's hand was circling around his sensitive area, and he quickly grabbed the messy hand. Annoyed: "Don't touch me! Didn't you notice that I've gained weight?"

    Roger looked at him seriously, nodded in satisfaction for a while, and said, "It's still too thin, but it's much better than before." The touch much better!

    Jiang Qi ran to the mirror suspiciously, stared at himself for a long time, and finally decided that he had to find something to do, otherwise he would be fed into a fat man of two hundred catties by Roger sooner or later.

    After he told Roger, Luo Jie was stunned and then laughed, "What can you do?!"

    Jiang Qi's face turned black, this is an insult! Absolutely! [Manual Goodbye]

    So that night, some crew members found that their boss spent time outside the room.

    Tsk tsk, what a pity, I was driven out by my sister-in-law.

    ↑Being abused every day, the crew members feel dark.

    The next day, Jiang Qi enthusiastically ran to the crew to help.

    "No, no, sister-in-law, quickly put down the board! The boss will clean me up when he sees it!"

    "Sister-in-law, I'm busy, so why don't you go somewhere else?"

    "Sister-in-law, you are not suitable for this job, please accompany the boss!"

    "..."

    Jiang Qi: "..."

    In the end he almost walked the boat around, and no one was willing to ask him to help. Roger came over with a full face. gloat. "I..."

    Jiang Qi interrupted him with a dark face: "Don't talk, you continue to sleep outside today!"

    Roger: "..." Who did I provoke? ?

    Thinking that he was going to sleep outside today, Roger was in a bad mood. He scratched his head in confusion, his eyes suddenly lit up, and he led Jiang Qi into the kitchen, saying, "You can do whatever you want here." The head chef trembled

    . Trembling, hindering the boss from talking here, what do you mean casual tossing! It's also very important here for me QAQ

    Jiang Qi patted his forehead annoyed, yes, he still has cooking skills, why did he become stupid after staying with Roger for a long time.

    Roger glanced at his expression carefully, "Tonight..."

    Jiang Qi: "You don't need to sleep outside."

    Roger breathed a sigh of relief.

    Huh, that's not right, that room was originally his! If he wanted to catch it, he let the little goblin go out to sleep! !