24

The two set off at noon the next day, and Jiang Qi was empty-handed. It wasn't that he didn't bring anything, but...

    Yamamoto just looked at the things he could barely hold with both hands, and fell silent.

    "Boss, can you help share the burden?"

    Jiang Qi: "No, this is the interest on the money you owe."

    Yamamoto just stopped talking, who made him ignore the reason and owe others money.

    Fortunately, he is not without benefits. For example, he doesn't have to worry about starvation in the wild, and game barbecues are so delicious that Yamamoto has the idea of ​​​​staying in the deep mountains and old forests for the rest of his life.

    The two kept walking, because they didn't know the way, so they... No, it was Yamamoto who didn't know that they were going around in circles. He thought Jiang Qi knew the way, so he followed Jiang Qi and walked obediently behind him. He obviously has a map to go around easily, but he still pretends not to remember taking Yamamoto to take the long way around.

    Yamamoto just looked at the big tree with knife marks next to it, and he always felt a little familiar.

    After thinking for a while, he realized that the knife marks were not made by him, and suddenly realized: "Ah, so this is where I met the wolves before!" Yamamoto's

    face froze suddenly, and he mechanically looked at Jiang. Qi: "Boss, after so many days, the wolves should have left, right?"

    Jiang Qi: "...mentally retarded, this is the territory of the wolves." Tsk, why is it not marked on the map.

    "Aww!" He had just finished speaking, when the pack of wolves who noticed the strange smell gathered up and rushed towards the two of them, and there were rustling sounds from the surrounding grass.

    "Leave quickly!" Yamamoto immediately put down the things in both hands, quickly pulled out the long knife, and said to Jiang Qi with his head sideways.

    He is not afraid of wolves, but he is afraid that Jiang Qi will be hurt by wolves.

    Jiang Qi looked at the things on the ground and his forehead twitched, but seeing that the man hadn't forgotten to worry about him in a crisis situation, he didn't care about the other party's behavior of misplacing his things.

    He rolled his eyes, took out his dagger and Yamamoto back to back, made an attack posture, and said calmly: "These wolves are just a little more in number. Let's compete and see who kills the most. You lose The interest is doubled every day.”

    Yamamoto slipped his foot and almost fell down, wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, and said, “Boss, please stop making trouble.” The boss’s

    weak body and face usually scare him when he sees a mouse If you don't dare to move, you will definitely die if you meet the wolves face to face.

    Jiang Qi: "No trouble, I'm very strong!!"

    Yamamoto squinted: "The speed at which the mouse crawled on me is quite strong."

    Jiang Qi: "..."

    That was just an accident, do you believe it? .

    Jiang Qi stared at him with a half-smile, and Yamamoto, who was planning to make fun of him, shut up instantly, focusing on dealing with the coming wolves.

    "Comparison." Jiang Qi tugged at his ear and said.

    "Bi, Bi! Let go." Yamamoto rubbed his ears aggrievedly, feeling that his masculine dignity was almost gone in front of the shopkeeper.