149

Ouyang Feng: "Qing Wang, come back."

    However, the green snake just cast a noble and cold glance at him, twisted its body gracefully and crawled in front of Jiang Qi, before Ouyang Jin could stop him, the green snake followed Jiang Qi Hands wrapped around.

    Just when he thought Jiang Qi would startle loudly in fear, Jiang Qi patted its head happily. What surprised Ouyang Jin even more was that Qing Wang, who had always been dismissive of humans or rushed to bite them, actually rubbed against Jiang Qi? ? She kept acting like a baby and twisted her body to hug her.

    Ouyang Jin: As expected, he is the person who can make the old poison Ouyang Feng fall in love at first sight.

    Ouyang Feng's face darkened, and he suddenly reached out and grabbed the green snake's tail to drag it off Jiang Qi's body.

    King Qing: "Hiss! Brat, what are you doing! Don't think that you can do whatever you want if you don't dare to bite you!"

    Ouyang Feng put the cloth pocket at his waist on the table: "Go in, or you won't have to come out next time."

    Qing Wang: "..."

    You don't need to come out next time = you won't see Xiao Qiqi

    QAQ is abominable, I've caught the Lord's handle!

    "It's..."

    The tearful and pitiful appearance seemed to be abused, but Jiang Qi's heart was broken, and he begged Ouyang Feng for mercy: "Young master, Xiaoqing will be obedient, you let him come again." Play for a while. I'll take care of it."

    It's because you will take care of it that I let it go back to the bag. Ouyang Feng lowered his head unhappily, and the air seemed to be silent for a moment.

    Ouyang Jin: "Ahahaha, it will be the same next time King Qing comes out..."

    "Baji..." Jiang Qi simply leaned over and kissed Ouyang Feng on the cheek.

    Ouyang Feng: "..."

    Ouyang Jin: "..."

    The old man in Tsing Yi: "..."

    Green Snake: "..." Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the male god actually kissed Ouyang Feng! ! Lord, no, take it! !

    Jiang Qi smiled mischievously: "Let it stay for a while, okay?"

    Ouyang Feng's ears were red, his head was dizzy, and after a while, he turned his head and uttered two words, "Whatever you want.

    " Jiang Qi knelt down, and Jiang Qi was probably the only one who could ignore Ouyang Feng's gloomy expression, leaned over to kiss and tease him! !

    My brother in society, people don't talk much! !

    The green snake was rolling in Jiang Qi's arms: "Hissing male god, why did you kiss him! Why, why, kissing him is not as good as my father (this is the point)—"

    Jiang Qi said to it very seriously: "No, the Young Master will be very upset if I kiss you. I don't want to make him very unhappy." Green

    Snake: "QAQ"

    Ouyang Feng's ears twitched, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly, deciding to forgive him for pleading with the Green Snake up.

    Ouyang Jin looked at it for a while, feeling strange: "Hey Xiao Qiqi, I see you have been talking to King Qing, can you understand what he said?" Jiang Qi: "Yeah." "Wow!" Ouyang