39

On the long wooden table, Zeno and Maha sat at one end of the table, while Jiang Qi and Shiba sat at the other end, the atmosphere was serious and silent. They didn't mean to speak first, as if whoever spoke first would lose.

    Even Sanmao felt something was wrong, subconsciously quieted down.

    Jie Nuo glanced at his father, and found that he was happily stroking his beard to watch the fun, as if he didn't care that his grandson was dating a man.

    Looking at his son and Jiang Qi, the two looked at each other, not knowing what they were communicating with their eyes.

    Zeno sneered: Heh, don't think that I don't know what you are doing just by putting your hands under the table.

    ↑You look really carefully.

    Wu Tong: "Master, lunch is ready."

    The butler, Wu Tong, broke the stiff atmosphere, Jie Nuo breathed a sigh of relief, and went down the steps, "Well, serve it up." The

    rich dishes were served one after another by the servants. Serve.

    Xiba's face changed when he saw the dishes being served, and he warned in a low voice: "Father!"

    Jie Nuo: "Hmph, I know the seriousness."

    As soon as he finished speaking, a separate dish was served in front of Jiang Qi.

    Xi Ba relieved, "Thank you father."

    Jie Nuo: "I'm just for the heir."

    Jiang Qi also smiled and thanked: "Thank you father~"

    Jie Nuo: "...huh."

    Maha, who knows his son's character well, knows what the other party is. Embarrassed, I couldn't help but feel very surprised, would Zeno, who was older and more stubborn than him, be embarrassed? What made him most incredible was Shiba. He thought Shiba would be trained by Zeno to be an heir who was more stubborn than Zeno himself, but he didn't expect the other party to give him such a big "surprise" in the end.

    The next day, Jiang Qi performed a simple ceremony, entered the genealogy of the beating enemy, and after he finished everything, he heard Jie Nuo say: "From now on, you will be the female... male... Female..." Is it the host or the hostess! Zeno's face was tangled up into a ball.

    There is only one male master! Wouldn't it be a mess if there were two?

    After thinking it through, Jie Nuo relaxed his face, and continued to Jiang Qi: "From now on, you will be the hostess of the family of beating the enemy killers, you must pay attention to the mistress's aura, your words and deeds represent the beating of the enemy The dignity of the family, you still...can't...can't...balabala"

    Jiang Qi listened to him quietly.

    Jie Nuo said that his mouth was almost dry before he stopped, thinking that this might be enough, right? With a smile on the corner of his mouth, he said: "Do you have anything else to say?"

    Jiang Qi smiled and rolled his eyes: "I want a divorce."     Jie

    Nuo: "Gah?"

: "...!!!"

    "Father!!!" Xi Ba gave him a hard look, then leaned in front of Jiang Qi pitifully, and squeezed his shoulders flatteringly. "For the time being, I asked the kitchen to make your favorite shrimp."

    Jenuo shrank his neck guiltily. He always felt that if he didn't say anything else, his son would fight him desperately, so he quickly added: "Ahem , In fact, what I just said, because you are not a woman, so you don't have to obey it."