14

After leaving the hotel, Akashi Masomi directly ignored the gazes of passers-by, and walked to the parking lot with the sticky man behind his back.

When a Porsche stopped, he turned his head and said, "Come down, I'll take you back."

Jiang Qi: "... Hulu~"

Akashi Seishomi: "..." He wondered why there was no movement suddenly, it turned out to be Fell asleep.

After doing something bad, he can sleep so peacefully and soundly! Akashi Masomi wished to call the other party up right now, pin him on his lap and spank his ass!

But I'm afraid this person would be eager to let him spank his ass...?

Tsk really...

he didn't believe that there would be nothing he could do with Jiang Qi in the future!

Akashi Seitomo carefully put Jiang Qi into the car, gently let him lie on the back seat, after finishing everything, he looked at the face of the young angel, muttering unwillingly and with regret Cursed: "This one can fall asleep, it's a pig!"

"Hey, pig, where is your home?"

Jiang Qi had closed his eyes and fell asleep in confusion as early as halfway, when he heard the man's voice The voice, brace yourself up, at least I have a little impression of the address on the information given by the system, so I squirmed my lower lip, said an address, and under the gaze of Akashi Masaomi, my voice became softer and softer, and finally rubbed The seat hummed twice and fell asleep.

Masaomi Akashi was confused: ... Where is this address?

Helpless, he had no choice but to turn on the navigation, glanced at Jiang Qi behind him from the rearview mirror, clicked his tongue, stepped on the accelerator, and the car drove out.

Too careless! How can you just fall asleep in someone else's car. No one else knows that you have been sold.

It seems that I have to tell him to be more careful in the future, even if he is good at it, he can't hold back the bad water in the bad guy's stomach.

Eh, wait, that's not right, he thought this way, what the hell is it like an old woman...

Akashi Masomi felt bad all over.

...

"Huh~?" Jiang Qi, who felt that he had a good night's sleep, was still a little confused. He subconsciously called out: "Honey?"

As soon as he finished speaking, his vision was filled with fiery red.

"Who are you calling?!" Akashi Masomi said with a gloomy face.

Jiang Qi looked away from his hair, blinked his eyes, ah, he seemed to have mistakenly called it the last raid target. But fortunately, he has always been used to calling dear instead of A Yuan, otherwise it would be difficult to explain. "Uh... that..."

"Who are you calling?!" Akashi Seito repeated, staring at him like a lion staring at its prey, "Who do you think I am!"

As if Jiang Qi said something wrong After saying a word, he immediately pounced on him and tore him apart.

Jiang Qi said without hesitation: "You, dear."

Bending down with a smile, he walked around the chair and slung it through the gap between the driver's seat and the passenger seat. Fortunately, he was small and the car was spacious, so it was easy Arriving at the passenger seat, under Akashi Seitomi's unbelieving eyes.