118

Ace thought that he would continue to live in this new world of rebirth, occasionally going out to sea for adventures, occasionally fighting with his father, and occasionally being beaten by his mother, but he never expected...

    One day, he would return to rebirth world before.

    And it was back to the time before he was executed.

    Among the chaotic crowd, the man wearing a black windbreaker and hat was particularly inconspicuous, because everyone was attracted by the thrilling battle on the field.

    "Tsk, what a coincidence." Watching the battle between the black-haired man and the man in the sports cap, the man in the black windbreaker sneered. He raised his cap, revealing a pair of sharp eyes, and a sarcasm at the corner of his mouth. laugh.

    I didn't expect that he could go back to the moment when he died, and that he would be able to personally avenge himself and... father one day.

    When he died, his soul hadn't been reincarnated to another time, so he watched his father cry because he saw him being killed by the red dog, and stepped forward to knock down the red dog himself, but he was angry The white beard in control is relatively old, and was pierced through the abdomen in the fierce fight with the red dog when he was shot through the abdominal cavity by the red dog.

    "Go to hell ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

    Akainu yelled in the middle of the field, and the flaming magma that felt like he was going to burn himself erupted from his hands, pointing directly at Ace's back.

    The figure of the man in the windbreaker flashed, his hands clasped together, the temperature in the air suddenly became extremely low, the black flame turned into a fierce tiger, opened his mouth and roared, and swallowed the flame magma into his mouth.

    Quiet—

    deadly silence—

    everyone stared dumbfounded at the "Tiger" who suddenly appeared in the arena and the young man in a black windbreaker beside "Tiger".

    Akainu's originally excited face suddenly became gloomy and ugly, "Who are you!"

    This question broke the silence in the air, followed by the bustling noise and excitement around him. Most of them are guessing "who is he" and shocking his strength, only a few people are glad that Ace was not hit by that blow.

    "Thank you."

    Ace also realized that he was not dead at this moment, and thanked the stranger sincerely. The man in the trench coat just showed a smile, but Ace's next sentence made his whole face darken, "But please let me Open it, this is my battle."

    "Shut up!" The face covered by the collar turned black, why didn't he realize that he was so stubborn before rebirth, no wonder he would die.

    "Senior, you—" being scolded by a stranger, Ace was slightly taken aback.

    The young man looked at him, suddenly a mischievous thought flashed through him, and he ruffled his black hair, "Good boy."

    Ace: "..."

    Seeing that he was ignored, Akainu suddenly attacked angrily.

    Although the young man has been interacting with Ace, his attention is always on guard against the red dog. When the other party moves, the black tiger goes up to fight him not to be outdone.

    The young man let out a cold snort from the tip of his nose, "Akainu, let's settle the score this time—"

    Although in another world, he and Akainu are friends who don't know each other, but in this world, they are enemies!