46

"Dog?!" The boy seemed to have found the steps, and yelled at the puppy that came out of the desk. "You actually brought a dog to school!!"

    Jiang Qi said lightly, "There is no school rule that says you can't bring pets to school."

    The boy with the scar: "..." It seems so.

    The attendant whispered: "Boss, imposing, imposing!"

    The boy with the scar: "I made it!"

    Jiang Qi: "Yes. And then?"

    The young man choked on him, and the attendant whispered in his ear: "Boss, Under the eyes of everyone, you can't be cowardly! If you coax us, our dignity will be gone." "

    You still need to remind me!" The young man pushed him away angrily, and said fiercely: "Then, hehe, this dog is our dog. It’s lunch for the big guys, I haven’t eaten dog meat hot pot for a long time, this time I’m going to let the brothers fight the tooth festival, do you want to come?” “

    It’s terrible...” Only a small number of students around showed unbearable expressions, most of them were gloating and optimistic The expression of the play.

    Jiang Qi smiled slightly and was about to agree, but the little white dog suddenly jumped down from under the desk and ran out.

    Jiang Qi was taken aback, and then said with a half-smile, "It ran away."

    The scarred boy stared at him angrily, and the next second, seeing the smile on the corner of the other party's mouth, his face flushed, and he turned even more annoyed at him. He yelled at the attendant: "Hurry up and catch it!" After shouting, he didn't dare to look directly at Jiang Qi, "Bring him to me!"

    However, as soon as the attendant moved, he said, "Forget it, I'll do it!" Take it."

    Except for his own husband, Jiang Qi doesn't like to be in contact with others: "No, I'll go by myself."

    The scarred boy: "...tsk." How come I didn't find so many problems with this person during the previous observation.

    Besides, the dog general who ran out of the classroom, ran to a hidden place, and after using his spiritual sense to observe that no one was coming, he immediately turned into a human form.

    After becoming a human, I have to go out and look for Jiang Qi directly. However, after walking a few steps, I suddenly realized that the clothes I was wearing were wrong. The clothes were from the Warring States period, and he is now in the modern age. If I go out like this, I don’t know if it will cause a sensation. Weird, if he saw it, he would definitely regard him as a psychopath.

    General Quan thought silently, rolled his eyes forward, his eyes lit up when he saw the male student passing by, and he suddenly had an idea.

    A few minutes later, a dog general in school uniform came out of the corner like a dog, and the students who were stripped naked in the corner were also happily counting the money the buyer spent on clothes.

    ...

    "The dog can't be found." The scarred boy pretended to be very disappointed and sighed, "In this case, in order to make up for our lack of dog meat at noon today, you can serve me as my slave today." Jiang Qi smiled

    : "No."

    The scarred boy sneered: "I'm notifying you! I'm not asking for your consent!"

    Jiang Qi: "Ugly refusal."

    "You—"

    "Ah, Senior Zhongchuan—" The clear and clear voice Suddenly shouted happily not far away, judging from this voice, it is known that the owner of this voice must not be bad in appearance.