88

The devil thought about it all night, and the more he thought about it, the more something went wrong. He is the Great Demon King, and he is here to destroy mankind! How could he be scared away by a human being? ! He lost his identity as the Great Demon King too much.

    Then I thought sourly for some reason, that human could kiss even a "stranger" in front of him, maybe he kissed countless people secretly.

    Just thinking about it made him irritable. In addition, no matter how many servings of ice cream he bought, none of them tasted as good as that human gave him. So the big devil, who has always done whatever he wants, came to the door when he encountered this for the first time.

    Jiang Qi is facing the window, sitting on a chair, facing forward, he is frowning and biting the tip of a pen, in front of him, there is a piece of white paper on the table, on the white paper, in a busy city, a tall man is pitiful The scene of Xixi squatting at the ice cream shop is vivid on the page.

    The strange thing is that the man in the painting has no facial features, less real and more weird. And Jiang Qi frowned because he was worried about how to draw this face.

    From the beginning to the end, he never saw the face of Lord Demon King.

    "Hmph, it must be too ugly."

    When he walked behind him, the big devil who was still cheerful at first heard these words, and his face instantly collapsed.

    "Humans! How dare you say that the handsome, tall and mighty demon king is ugly?!"

    Jiang Qi was startled, subconsciously raised his foot and kicked it, and the next second he felt his ankle being grabbed, and the man behind him Take the opportunity to bully me.

    Jiang Qi, who was forced to slack off: "..." Should I be thankful that my flexibility is high enough?

    The foot was suppressed, Jiang Qi moved his hand, a silver light flashed, and the next second after the leg was suppressed, the wrists of both hands were also tightly held, Jiang Qi groaned in pain, and the knife he held in his hand fell to the ground with a clang.

    The Great Demon King snorted coldly, with pride in his voice: "How could you hurt me as a human being?"

    Jiang Qi struggled for a while, and when he found that he couldn't break free from the opponent's strength, he gave up knowingly, frowning and scolding :"open."

    "Don't let go." The big devil replied very naively and quickly, looking at the other party's angry face, he felt a little guilty, but then immediately put the guilty emotion behind him, and possessed him, with a look on his face that could scare a child into tears. "Do you dare to say I'm ugly?"

    Jiang Qi looked him up and down expressionlessly, and sneered: "Ugly."

    Demon King: ... so angry, I don't want to bear it.

    The next moment, Jiang Qi saw that the hair of the big devil shortened rapidly at a speed visible to the naked eye, and finally turned into the same short hair as Jiang Qi, revealing a handsome face with sharp edges and corners.

    Jiang Qi only noticed... green hair...

    "Pfft——"

    It's so pretty to smile. No, not right!

    The Great Demon King frowned, subconsciously felt that he was laughing at him, and said angrily: "What are you laughing at?!" His face is incomparably handsome, okay?

    Jiang Qi: "Are you really the Great Demon King?"

    The Great Demon King: "Of course! Who in the devil world dares to pretend to be me!" Maybe it was because his identity was questioned, the Lord Demon King was a little angry.