173

On the day of Zhang Sanfeng's birthday, all martial arts factions rushed up the mountain aggressively with weapons on their waists. Those who don't know would not be able to tell that they came to celebrate his birthday, but would think that they were going up the mountain to fight.

    Immediately after receiving the notification from the sect's disciples, Song Yuanqiao slapped the table angrily, "It's so deceitful! Do you really think that I am Wudang?!" Zhang Cuishan

    and Yin Susu looked at each other, and Zhang Cuishan couldn't help but said guiltily: "It's all my fault."

    Yin Susu He also bowed his head guiltily. After all, she owed Wudang a lot, and Yu Daiyan was indirectly caused by the broken bones and muscles. Fortunately, the other's bones and muscles were healed by his sister-in-law, otherwise she would not know how to face Fifth Brother.

    Zhang Sanfeng patted him on the shoulder indifferently, "Soldiers come to cover the water and soil, don't worry."

    Jiang Qidao: "Leave this matter to me. Master, you don't want to come forward."

    Zhang Sanfeng represents the whole Wudang, If under the persecution of the crowd, they openly defend their weaknesses, it will inevitably make the entire Wudang faction stand on the opposite side of the major sects, which is quite unfavorable.

    Everyone believed in Jiang Qi's ability. After she said this, she immediately got everyone's approval, but Yu Lianzhou, the second child, was a little worried: "Sister-in-law, they are big sects after all, when you make a move... take it easy." Order."

    "It's okay, don't worry, do it boldly, and I will take care of it if something happens." Song Yuanqiao and Zhang Sanfeng said in unison.

    Jiang Qi: "..."

    Yu Lianzhou: "..." I figured it out, it turns out that sister-in-law's fearlessness is all because of your petting? ! !

    Yin Susu: "..."

    Others: "..."

    Jiang Qi's mouth twitched. He really didn't want to talk to them, so he turned around and left the lobby, then went to the kitchen.

    The kitchen was in full swing, and exquisite dishes were neatly placed aside. After all, today was Zhang Sanfeng's 100th birthday. Although the people who came to congratulate him were not well-intentioned, as a host, the etiquette that should be given cannot be ignored.

    Jiang Qi evoked a smile, very bad.

    Walking to the bucket, seeing that there was not much water in it, he asked someone to bring in another bucket, and then poured a bottle of medicinal powder into the water... The cooking steward looked at Jiang Qi's face worriedly. The little bottle, afraid that the potion is not big enough, said: "Ma'am, is this enough? I heard that the people who came here are all martial arts masters from all major sects. Do you want to put another bottle?" Jiang Qi: Who are you and

    ? What hatred and resentment.

    Jiang Qi: "One bottle is enough, if there is too much, I'm afraid they won't leave here."

    The manager rolled his lips, and didn't say that he could actually throw them outside.

    …………     Time passed silently, and the various sects also arrived at the top of the mountain one after another. Because the main purpose was to slaughter the dragon knife, the gifts prepared could be said to be extremely perfunctory, and some people even hadn’t prepared them yet

    .

Let the registered disciples turn blue.

    Everyone entered the lobby and saw that the tables and chairs in the lobby were neat and there were quite a lot of them, so they were very satisfied with the places where there were seats, and they sat down consciously without being greeted by the host.