69

"Then have you found it?" Jiulan Litu's voice was low and hoarse, his hands tightly hugged Jiang Qi's waist, and moved down, dragging his round and soft buttocks.

    Jiang Qi was caught off guard again, and the arms covering the other's ears couldn't bear it anymore, and he curled up limply in his arms.

    "...No, stinky bat." The soft voice didn't seem angry at all, but rather coquettish.

    Jiulan and Li Tu laughed sullenly, his chest trembling, and Jiang Qi buried his head in his chest even more embarrassedly.

    "I'll give you a chance later, and you should try to get back on the stage." The man said such a sentence in Jiang Qi's ear, then picked him up and walked into the bedroom... Jiang Qi gritted his teeth

    ,

    smelling What the bat said to let him get back to the field is the so-called he is on top? ? ?

    He was exhausted from moving on his own, and Jiulan Litu closed his eyes and remained motionless like a dead bat. If it wasn't for the thing standing upright all the time, he would have thought the other party had fallen asleep long ago.

    If he had known that it would be better for Jiulan and Litu to move by himself, he would just have to cooperate!

    Jiulan Litu rubbed her wet hair on Jiang Qi's forehead with her lips: "Relax..."

    Jiang Qi: "...squeeze you to death."

    ...

    Three days of harmonious and happy sex have passed.

    Jiang Qi almost got out of bed shaking his legs.

    Jiulan Litu gently and considerately helped him put on his clothes and shoes.

    The radiant look made Jiang Qi grit his teeth.

    Husbands in every world are so physically strong, should he cry or relax?

    Jiang Qi, who was a little unbalanced in his heart, tried his best to pretend that he was fine, and twitched the corners of his mouth: "It's only been three days, heh, let Boer (chef) make you something to make up for it another day." Jiulan Litu's

    subordinates pause.

    Then Jiang Qi realized what it means to not die if you don't die.

    Jiang Qi who was overwhelmed and dragged to bed: "Husband, I was wrong."

    Jiulan Litu: Husband... (/w\)

    Jiang Qi leaned forward and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

    Unaware that this was all adding fuel to the flames, Jiang Qi was eaten again and again by a certain red-eyed vampire.

    Instead of perverting in silence, he erupted in silence, so Jiang Qi, who hadn't left his feet on the ground for several days, erupted,

    "Get out----!!!"

    Jiulan Litu "Get out" of the room in embarrassment.

    Jiulan Litu stood outside the door and stared at the closed door in a daze for a moment, but couldn't hold back a chuckle.

    ...

    Jiang Qi took a few days of self-cultivation before recovering his body, and finally saw the sun. He said that he no longer believes that men just can't feel it and they will do it again.

    "Are you the human being protected by Jiulan Litu?" The intellectual beauty with silver hair and purple pupils stood under the cherry blossom tree. Only a little fluctuated, she looked at Jiang Qi quietly.