90

Lord Demon King obstinately pestered Jiang Qi for an hour, until Jiang Qi left to go to school, but he didn't let him get what he wanted.

    The devil stared angrily at this daring human being, if he hadn't been unable to stay ten meters away from the opponent, he would have played this kind of game with others a long time ago!

    "What did you say? Say it again?" Jiang Qi in front suddenly stopped.

    Eh? The Demon King was taken aback for a moment, and then realized that he had accidentally said the words. Looking at Jiang Qi with a dark face, he suddenly became guilty and timid: "I... I didn't say anything..."

    Jiang Qi was silent for a second, then raised his head and said seriously: "This contract was made by you. Yes, according to your strength, Lord Demon King, it is easy to undo the contract, right? Even if Lord Demon King refuses to let me go, it is still possible to temporarily undo the contract. I can bear it, so you can leave me within ten meters at any time, Lord Demon King, and find someone else to play games with you." After finishing speaking in one breath, Jiang Qi strode forward with a blank expression.

    The Demon King was stunned for a few seconds, and Jiang Qi had already walked out of the range of ten meters in these few seconds. He saw Jiang Qi trembled all over, and then walked away as if nothing had happened, but at a much slower speed.    

     The man was terrified when he saw it, and quickly followed Jiang Qi firmly, stepping on the other's footprints and followed, the distressed expression on his face flashed, and he lowered his head as if he had committed a crime. Like a big mistake, he stretched out his hand to grab Jiang Qi's clothes, but he was quickly dodged, stretched out his hand again, and was dodged again...

     Several times in a row Jiang Qi seemed to give up and refused to dodge, and the devil successfully pulled him...

     ...Clothes.   

     "That me... I actually didn't mean that, I just wanted to provoke you..." the Demon King said weakly. How did I know that you reacted so strongly, with too much force, it overwhelmed you.   

      "Heh." Jiang Qi was so angry that his lungs were about to explode, and he didn't bother to talk to him.   

      Demon King: "..." (><)   

      Jiang Qi's angry appearance prevented the man from acting as a demon all the way, and even ignored his favorite ice cream, and just followed Jiang Qi to Shiyaomo.

    The devil looked at the dilapidated school in front of him, with graffiti and cracks everywhere on the walls, he curled his lips in disgust: "This is where you go to school for human beings, why is it so dilapidated, it is far from the school in our demon world."

    Jiang The corner of his mouth pulled down: "Then you go back to the Demon Realm, I am going to study in this dilapidated school now, if you dislike it, don't follow me."

     The Demon King blinked, stared at Ishiyamo seriously, and said : "Actually, I've seen it for a long time. This school is quite handsome, full of momentum like me! The name Shi Yamo is also very suitable for my identity as a devil hahaha."

     "Hehe." Jiang Qi sneered twice.

    At this time, the bald gangster who had been waiting for Jiang Qi at the door cracked his fists, his eyes were fierce and disdainful: "Yo, you are Jiang Qi, you boy, I finally waited..."

      The bald man followed Jiang Qi's side. The overturned face saw the whole picture clearly, and the ferocious face turned red all of a sudden, "Wait, wait until you..."