123

Tang Han only had one thought in his mind, that is to hide his baby who is too bad, and it is best not to see it.

    However, even if Tang Han covered Jiang Qi's face with a scarf, he couldn't hide a man as big as him in his bag.

    "Brother Tang, who is she?" The little girl in a princess dress asked curiously, tilting her head.

    Tang Han blocked it with his body, and stared at them "viciously": "This is mine!"

    As everyone knows, people are curious things, not to mention adults, let alone children, and adults will take care not to treat children. Babies make people cry, but children are not necessarily so, they ran over and shouted to see it.

    "No, no, no, don't come over—"

    "Oh..." Jiang Qi sighed faintly, why didn't he know that the protagonist was so naive when he was young... although naive is quite cute.

    Although Tang Han had tried his best to stop them, his two hands could hardly resist four punches, and his small body couldn't stop the four children at all.

    Tang Han: I must exercise in the future! !

    "Ahahaha——I lifted the scarf!" The oldest child inside screamed excitedly. The next second after screaming, he saw that there was a little girl under the scarf, and his head was stuck.

    "You, you, you——"

    "Huh!" Tang Han hugged Jiang Qi anxiously.

    "Brother Qiangzi, what's wrong with you?" Youyou, the youngest girl, tilted her head in doubt: "Are you sick? Why are you stuttering?" Qiangzi scratched his head with a smirk

    , simply thinking that this little girl is really pretty: "She's so pretty!"

    "Who is she?"

    Tang Han immediately turned his head and roared, "My wife!"

    Children: "..."

    Adults: "..."

    Viewers eating melons in the live broadcast room: "..."

    "66666"

    "666666"

    "666"

    A long string of 6666s occupied the screen.

    Illegal girl: "6666 has declared its sovereignty this time, call our domineering president Xiaohan crazily!!!"

    Poisonous flower: "The shocked onlookers 2333!"

    Mozi: "What Xiaohan said just now is my wife The voice full of anger, let me see the chance that Xiaohan will turn around in the future hhhhh"

    Chuan Chuan Chuan Chuan Chuan Chuan Chuan: "I was so scared that I lost my melon seeds..."

    Bad couple: "Xiao Han, look behind your back, your future mother-in-law and father-in-law are vicious Staring at you hahahahaha!!"

    Youyou made a shy gesture: "Brother Tang, shy—"

    Another five-year-old glutinous rice dumpling opened its mouth wide and asked Qiangzi in doubt: "Wife is What?"

    Qiangzi thought for a while, and said seriously: "It should be something I like!"

    Nuomi Duanzi nodded, and then shouted at the plush toy he was holding: "Daughter-in-law!"

    "Pfft——" Everyone burst into laughter, and the camera firmly recorded their dark history.

    Tang's father looked at his son who was holding his sister-in-law Liang tightly and didn't let go with a funny face, and said, "You don't just talk nonsense depending on whether he wants to!"